IIT JEE (JEE Main, JEE Advanced) 2019 Study Plan + Online Coaching
For students who are in grade/class 12th or 12th passout, if you are an IIT JEE aspirant, the below points will be useful in your preparation for IIT-JEE 2019.
The key preparation tips and points for JEE 2019 that we are going to cover here, (click on any below link to go directly to the section you want to read)
What’s new in store for IIT JEE 2019? Is there any change in IIT JEE pattern or syllabus in 2019?
There is a proposal for making JEE Main as a single level engineering entrance exam in place of various state CETs like MHT-CET, KEAM, WBJEE, etc. But nothing is official for 2019, as of now. We will keep updating the students about the information on this change. (Latest Updates JEE Pattern)
Class 12 board marks will not be considered for calculating JEE Main 2019 Ranks.
JEE Advanced 2019 examination will be conducted in online mode only. The number of students who can eligible for JEE Advanced is currently top 2.24 Lakh candidates clearing JEE Main. This limit may get increased for JEE 2019.
The syllabus will be the same for IIT JEE 2019 (Main and Advanced).
How to prepare for IIT JEE 2019?
IIT JEE 2019 (JEE Main + JEE Advanced Preparation Strategy)
- For IIT JEE preparation, if you have not done yet, Start loving Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics!
- Concepts and Practice for JEE Advanced. Speed and Accuracy for JEE Main. If you are JEE aspirant focus on all 4 : Concepts, Practice, Speed, Accuracy.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject.
- Practice a lot. Never Ever Look at Examples or Read them. Practice every time. Though everything appears simple, never let the book solve a question for you.
- After Solving a Question One should start evaluating himself in terms of Speed, Line of thought (thought process) and Accuracy. (Right method for practicing and preparing for JEE).
- Solve as much as you can, increase your speed and accuracy, and the most important thing is, get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up.
Recommended Books for IIT JEE 2019 Preparation
If you are planning to join a coaching, the best thing to follow is your coaching study material. It is prepared specifically for JEE level concepts and questions.
Even if you don’t decide to join a coaching, Take a DLP at least. (DLP Vs Classroom).
For a details list of IIT JEE recommended books, see this : Reference books for JEE preparation
Have all past year JEE questions assembled subject wise and chapter wise.
Subject wise study strategy for IIT JEE 2019
Absolute clarity in physics comes from practice. Understand the basics of the subject rather than memorizing the formulas. Be perfect with the concepts. It is a blunder to be able to solve problems without being clear about concepts.
Best way to master physics is by solving your institutes material because they provide you with compact package of high quality questions. - Saurav Tiwary AIR 1789 – JEE Advanced 2016.
Mathematics is an art and requires a lot of practice. The questions are of really good quality and will force you to work hard to solve them. Practice subjective problems thoroughly too. It helps a lot in clearing concepts which are straight away used in objectives.
The concepts and the formulae should be at your fingertips. Know every shortcut possible. Know every formula possible.
In Organic Chemistry, You need to study all reaction mechanisms and remember all named reactions. Study the chapter, and make notes while you study each chapter.
For Physical Chemistry, Read from NCERT and have your concepts clarified at your coaching institute. After you are done with the chapter, write down all equations from the chapter in a notebook for speedy reference while solving problems.
Complete NCERT thoroughly and you’ll get your basic footing in Inorganic Chemistry. Make precise notes for each chapter.
I am an average student. Shall I target JEE Main 2019 only?
JEE is not an impossible exam. It is easy to crack JEE if you’re focused, work hard and smart, with impeccable consistency.
The necessary problem solving skills and the speed you need for JEE can very easily be developed through consistent practice.
With right kind of practice and preparation, you can clear JEE Main and Advanced both. Doesn’t matter if you are an average student or intelligent student.
Things to avoid in IIT JEE 2019 preparation
- Procrastination: Avoid backlogs. Clear your doubts asap.
- Excessive TV/Social media: Avoid anything that can take your precious time, JEE need your focus and dedication, rest of the things can wait.
- Quantity over Quality: Quality matters more than quantity in JEE. The number of books you read is not proportional to your chances of success in JEE. You need to aware of what’s in the syllabus and avoid questions which are above JEE level.
- Become sad due to low scores in tests. JEE preparation is a journey. You will improve with each test. Monthly tests/Practice tests are just to analyse your understanding and learning. It’s a way to learn from your mistakes.
IIT JEE 2019 Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus : Same as Current JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus : Same as Current JEE Advanced Syllabus
Shall I join Coaching for IIT JEE (JEE Main + JEE Advanced) 2019?
Yes, you should join coaching for IIT JEE 2019.
For school preparation, you may manage by yourself, but for JEE Main and Advanced, you need some kind of guidance. It’s not just for helping you in solving problems or clearing doubts, but to keep a constant watch on you and your preparation level.
Teachers in coaching will help you a lot in your preparation for IIT JEE 2019. With systematic and well defined process to prepare for entrance examinations, here are some reasons why coaching / good teachers are irreplaceable.
Best Coaching for IIT JEE 2019 in Online Mode
A team of experienced and qualified teachers (including IITians) will teach you online using computer/laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where you will be able to interact with teacher and can ask your doubts.
Some of the advantages of our online coaching are – live classes, recordings of each class for later reference, short batches, focus on an individual student, proper counselling, excellent study material, free practice tests, online assessment and regular monitoring.
Abrar Syed (student of Indian School Al Ghubra, Oman) enrolled with Mystudycart for JEE 2 Year Course in class 11.
In this video, Abrar talks about Mystudycart online classes, student understanding, the faculty, study material and online test series.
Abrar is fully satisfied with Mystudycart Online Coaching.
Do you like to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced 2019 from experienced and highly qualified teachers, right from your home? Book a Free Online Demo Class now.
For queries related to our online courses and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.