Mathematics requires a lot of concentration, skill and brain work.
How to Improve Aptitude and Math Skills for IIT-JEE?
Here are the tips to improve Aptitude and Mathematics for JEE:
- Read question and interpret the topic from which it is asked.
- Go through that topic in back of your mind and remember the points. (First two points are main while answering a question).
- Mathematics is not just solving, it needs a little visualization skills too (ex.- graphs and curve sketching).
- Learn important Results and theorems. Even mug up general results from important Subjective problems.
- Just don’t drift to wrong path, if u feel so leave the question unattempted.
- Practice subjective problems thoroughly too. It helps a lot in clearing concepts which are straight away used in objectives.
- Keep calm and relax. Don’t ever think that you are getting this problem.
- You can do better with a positive mind and confidence.
Related Post : Right Approach to get Better at Mathematics for JEE
How to Improve Aptitude and Math Skills for IIT JEE? was last modified: August 9th, 2019 by