Mathematics requires a lot of concentration, skill and brainwork.
Tips to Increase Aptitude and Improve Math Skills in IIT JEE Preparation
Things you shall keep in mind for JEE Maths preparation are –
- Read question and interpret the topic from which it is asked.
- Go through that topic in back of your mind and remember the points. (First two points are main while answering a question).
- Mathematics is not just solving, it needs a little visualisation skills too (ex.- graphs and curve sketching).
- Learn important Results and theorems. Even mug up general results from important Subjective problems.
- Just don’t drift to wrong path, if u feel so leave the question unattempted.
- Practice subjective problems thoroughly too. It helps a lot in clearing concepts which are straight away used in objectives.
Keep calm and relax. Don’t ever think that you are getting this problem.
Trust me you can do better with a positive mind and confidence.