Physics is my favourite subject out of PCM because it is highly conceptual specially the JEE Advanced problems. Mastering Physics requires a lot of practice, only tricks or shortcuts will never work for you in order to improve in JEE Physics.
How to Study Physics for IIT JEE?
Here are the best study tips to master Physics for JEE.
- Focus on understanding the basics of the subject rather than memorizing the formulas.
- Pay attention to the derivations because complicated questions can be solved using the basics only.
- Try to visualize things specially in class 12th topics like Electrodynamics, Optics and Modern Physics. They are the scoring areas for you.
- You can refer to H.C. Verma as most teachers recommend it.
- For JEE advanced level problems you can go for Arihant series or Cengage series (I did both of them). [Best Reference Books for JEE]
- The best way to master physics is by solving your coaching material because they provide you with a compact package of high quality questions.
- Attempt previous years questions in the later stages of your JEE preparation only.
Learn the best ways to study Physics for JEE by learning from the best faculty and experts in Mystudycart Online Courses.
AIR 1789 – JEE Advanced 2016
CSE at IIT Patna
Related Posts :
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook