Eligibility Criteria for CIWG Quota in DASA Scheme
The eligibility criteria for CIWG Quota in DASA Scheme [For DASA 2024]:
Age of the CIWG candidate
Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1999 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities only will be taken as authentic.
Academic Eligibility for CIWG Quota in DASA Scheme
- Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org).
- Applicant should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Applicants appearing for the qualifying examination with the above-mentioned subjects in the academic year 2023-24 and expecting their final results latest by December 31, 2024 may also apply.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of at least 60% aggregate marks (average of all subjects of qualifying examination taken together) or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying examination. In case, CGPA on a different scale is awarded OR if only grades are awarded, percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities will only be considered.
- Applicant must give the JEE Main examination and should have a valid JEE Main rank.