Benefits of CIWG Category (Quota) in DASA Scheme
Here are some of the benefits of CIWG Category (Quota) in the DASA Scheme.
- 5% supernumerary seats (within 15% of supernumerary quota of DASA) are reserved for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf (i.e., 1/3rd seats from DASA quota is reserved for CIWG).
- The fee applicable for DASA category shall be at par with the fee prescribed for Indian National (i.e. ₹ 1,25,000/- per student per annum) either in INR or equivalent USD.
- NRI candidates who are eligible for CIWG Category will have the option to be considered for other seats of DASA as well. In order to avail this option candidates have to deposit the same initial fee as applicable to DASA (Non-SAARC) category candidates.
- These candidates will be shown both CIWG and all other DASA seats as two different options for each Institute and branch during the academic program choice filling. They can fill their choices for both types of seats in order of their preferences out of all available seats under CIWG category as well as all other seats of DASA.
- In case, final admission is given in CIWG Category, the balance amount of fee will be refunded.