How to Apply for CIWG Quota - DASA Admission Process
The process to apply for CIWG Quota in DASA Scheme.
- Online DASA Application: Online application and submission of required CIWG documents online (scanned and uploaded). No hard copy of application or supporting documents needs to be sent.
- Registration: You have to create an account at DASA website by entering details like email, Applicant ID and password.
- Application filling and submission: Login to your account to enter choices (Institutes and/or courses priority), upload photograph, scanned signature and copies of below relevant documents.
- Applicant's Passport (Nationals of Nepal who do not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted).
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th (or) Equivalent examination(s).
- Certificate from School authorities (in the format given here on letter head of the school) as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent. In case, 12th standard or equivalent is not completed yet, the candidate has to give an undertaking in the online application.
- Proof of last 2 years of education in foreign country in case of NRI (School leaving certificate/Mark sheets/Study Certificate as given here).
- Certificate from the company/organization as proof that parent is working in gulf country. Download CIWG Certificate
Original documents are to be produced at the time of admission at the allotted institute. The admitting institute will be responsible for verification of documents and ensuring that all required documents as per rules are available.
Allotment of Institutions and Courses : Based on the merit list, the allotment of Institution and course would be made as per the choices indicated by the applicant in his/her application form.
Complete DASA Admission Process : Download PDF