Essential Documents Required for CIWG Quota - DASA Scheme
Here's the list of essential documents* required for CIWG Quota in DASA Scheme.
- For CIWG quota, there has to be proof of either parent working in a gulf country. The proof that either of the parent is working in gulf country will be:
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf country.
- Copy of Parent’s visa with a validity on any date in the year of DASA admission.
- Copy of Parent’s Work Permit with a validity on any date in the year of DASA admission.
- Certificate from the company/ organization as proof that the parent is working in gulf country. Download CIWG Certificate
- Eligibility of CIWG will be the same as that of NRIs.
- CIWG candidate has to make a payment of USD $ 300 as registration fee (nonrefundable) and INR ₹ 1,25,000/- towards tuition fee for one year (either in INR or equivalent USD). The candidates taking admissions in Institutions other than NITs and IIEST Shibpur under CIWG category, shall pay the balance tuition fee as applicable, at the time of admission in those Institutions either in INR or equivalent USD.
- The vacant seats if any, out of 5% supernumerary seats reserved under CIWG quota shall be reverted to other category of DASA.
- Any change in the tuition fee from competent authority from time to time will be applicable to CIWG also.
*All the documents required for CIWG Quota need to be self-attested.