NEET 2022 Study Plan, Preparation Strategy, Online Coaching
This is a preparation guide for NEET-UG 2022 aspirants. Here we will cover NEET preparation tips, strategy, study plan and all other important things to keep in mind for effective NEET 2022 preparation.
NEET 2022 Preparation [Table of contents]
How to Start Preparing for NEET 2022?
Here are the tips to start preparing for NEET 2022.
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing concentration.
- Give up mugging and lay emphasis on understanding concepts and applying them on problems.
- Work on your calculations in terms of accuracy and speed. Try to be accurate as well as fast. This needs practice.
- Improve your analytical skills. Try to solve the same problem with different methods. Solve puzzles and riddles.
- Make notes from the start of your preparation. You can include important points, shortcuts, formulas, reactions, mistakes, etc. Notes will help you in revision.
- Focus on learning time management, discipline, following a routine, and clearing basic concepts.
NEET 2022 Preparation Strategy From Class 11
Class 11 is an ideal time to start preparing for NEET examination. Class 11 syllabus is the base that helps in covering class 12 syllabus for NEET. It's recommended to join a coaching for NEET preparation as it increases your chances of clearing NEET 2022. Be regular with your study schedule and classes.
Reading from NCERT books, solving questions every day, doubt removals, revising topics, improving speed and accuracy, regular tests, following your teachers advice, are some of the key things which you need to focus on in class 11 to crack NEET 2022.
Related Post : Best study tips for NEET preparation from class 11
NEET 2022 Study Plan
- Plan a study schedule to complete the NEET syllabus in time. Starting your day the same way can motivate you to study consistently, even when you don’t feel like studying.
- From NCERT textbooks - Study all the texts, diagrams, captions, summary, points to ponder, tables. Do all the in-text, solved and exercise questions.
- After you study a topic or major section of the topic, recall the main ideas and points. Don’t try to re-read multiple times without understanding anything.
- Break down the topic into several parts and study one by one. Visualize things, draw diagrams to simplify complex stuff.
- Study examples carefully. They help you to relate concepts to real world things. You can understand theory better with the help of examples.
- Complete all the chapters in the syllabus as sometimes an easy question can come from the topic which you find unimportant or difficult to read.
- When studying a difficult topic, don’t think that you need to cram or require long study hours to complete it at one go. Study daily for some time instead of a marathon study session on a single day.
- Attempt questions only after completely understanding the topic and its concepts.
- Solve problems every day. Have a reliable goal, something like 20 problems a day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Refer coaching modules or reference books for practicing NEET level problems.
- Revise daily. Make flow charts, diagrams, tables, posters, post-its, etc. and stick them wherever possible and have a glance at them repeatedly.
- Attend all classes and complete your homework/ assignments on time. Don’t neglect what’s happening currently in your coaching in order to cover previous topics or backlogs.
- Give NEET mock tests and analyse them. In the exam, there will be some questions that are not given in NCERT or some high level logic will be needed to solve them.
- Manage your time well between studies and other tasks. Long continuous study hours can bring exhaustion and too many breaks may result in not being able to complete your work in time.
- Take proper sleep. Most of the time we get so ambitious that we do not give proper rest to our body. If you are disturbing your sleep cycle then you’ll end up feeling sleepy throughout the day. So no matter what, you need 6–8 hours of sleep to get the best out of yourself.
- Measure your learning and performance. You need to give tests on a regular basis to check your knowledge, speed, accuracy and time management skills (coaching has pre-scheduled tests).
- Stay positive and determined to achieve your goal. Believe that you can crack NEET and do everything that is required to make it happen.
Best Books for NEET 2022 Preparation
Here are the recommended books for NEET 2022 preparation: Best Books for NEET preparation.
If you are planning to join a coaching for NEET, then the best thing to follow is your NEET coaching study material. It is prepared specifically for NEET level concepts and questions.
Subject-wise Study Tips for NEET 2022
NEET Physics Study Tips
For Physics, conceptual clarity is the key. Make sure your concepts are clear of each topic. It is a blunder to be able to solve problems without being clear about concepts.
Read your class notes and study package to know basic concepts and formulas. Maintain a separate copy for formulas. Revise them regularly.
Solve lots of questions. Start from easy questions then go higher up. Practice conceptual problems. Take up problems that relate theoretical physics to daily life. Your analytical skills will be tested in solving the questions.
NEET Chemistry Study Tips
Organic chemistry requires a deep understanding of the topics. Read NCERT carefully first. Understand the mechanism and exceptions. Some are named reactions. Practice them all. Read your class notes and package. Practice lots of questions.
In Physical Chemistry, read the chapter from NCERT, class notes and coaching modules. Solve questions to see how strong your concept is.
Complete NCERT thoroughly and you’ll get your basic footing in Inorganic Chemistry. Make precise notes for each chapter.
NEET Biology Study Tips
The backbone of biology is the NCERT textbook. Go through it thoroughly and make a habit to study this book everyday. Read class notes from your coaching after you read NCERT. Refer coaching modules for objective questions.
Make notes from the start and keep revising Biology from time to time. Some chapters require very deep understanding, some require memorization. Focus on both the aspects.
NEET 2022 Syllabus
NEET-UG 2022 Syllabus: Same as Current NEET Syllabus.
Things to Avoid in NEET 2022 preparation
- Procrastination/ Not clearing doubts: Procrastination is a lazy habit, you don’t need this in NEET preparation. Clear all your doubts as soon as possible. Never keep them pending.
- Excessive TV/ Social media/ Other distractions: Avoid anything that can take your precious time, NEET preparation needs your focus and dedication, rest of the things can wait.
- Quantity over Quality: Quality matters more than quantity in NEET. The number of books you read is not proportional to your chances of success in NEET. You need to be aware of what’s in the syllabus and avoid questions which are above NEET level.
- Getting sad due to low scores in tests. In NEET preparation, you will improve with each test. Monthly tests/ Practice tests are just to analyse your understanding and learning. It’s a way to learn from your mistakes.
- Not allowing flexibility in study schedule: Ideally your time table should cover all subjects but sometimes when your mind says it’s enough of studying a subject for the day then it’s okay to move on to the other subject. The adjustment is fine as long as you are finishing your daily work/ assignment.
Will there be any Change in Exam Pattern or Syllabus of NEET 2022?
NEET-UG 2022 will be the common entrance exam for admission to MBBS courses in all medical colleges including AIIMS and JIPMER. As of now, there is no change in exam pattern or syllabus of NEET 2022. NTA may conduct NEET 2022 in computer-based mode, like JEE Main. Any new changes in NEET exam pattern or syllabus (if made for 2022) will be updated here on this page.
Should I take Coaching for NEET 2022?
Yes, you should join coaching for NEET 2022. Coaching gives you a great exposure to quality teaching, questions and the tests conducted on the basis of NEET exam pattern. It will help you in staying confident to crack NEET 2022.
Het Shah, NEET 2016 topper, on the importance of coaching to get a good rank in the NEET exam - “Coaching gives you an advantage because they provide you with new material, conduct regular tests; you engage with experienced faculty, etc. This helps in selection and to get a higher ranking.”
Joining a two year course for NEET is ideal from class 11. When we enter class 11, there is a huge gap between the level of class 10 and class 11 which has to be filled. Students who join a coaching get good help from teachers and as a result it becomes a lot easier for them to crack NEET exam.
Best Online Coaching for NEET 2022
Mystudycart is an online coaching platform that provides NEET Online Coaching (live and two-way interactive online classes). A team of experienced and qualified teachers (including IITians/ Doctors) will teach you online using computer/ laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where you will be able to interact with the teacher and can ask your doubts.
Some of the advantages of our NEET online coaching are – live online classes, recordings of each class for later reference, short batches, personal attention to an individual student, proper counselling, excellent study material, free practice tests, online assessment and regular monitoring.
Given below are some of the reviews of students about Mystudycart NEET online classes, the faculty, study material and online test series.
"I was working hard to identify an adequate course for my daughter to prepare for the medical entrance. I am happy to say that Mystudycart team is very supportive in arranging the classes to our needs.The online classes delivered by them are very clear and helpful and it meets the expectations of the student. The faculty’s effort and teaching style is very helpful for my daughter. Thank you Mystudycart team. I will recommend my friends also." - Ambika Rajan (Mother of Dhakshika Thalaimalairajan from Dubai, UAE).
"Thank you for clearing all my doubts, for interacting, for being helpful, for being supportive, for giving a positive attitude, for providing advice, for providing strategy to prepare for NEET, for telling my weak and strong points, for helping me to be interactive with the teachers. Thank you for helping me to prepare for NEET." - Anitha Anil Kumar from UAE.
"My daughter was a state board student till 12th class and facing problems with NEET Preparations, but Mystudycart helped her with online coaching classes for NEET. Whatever she has performed in the exam was because of their efforts and they tried their level best to help us during the NEET preparations." - Mother of Apparanjitha V Ramana from Chennai, India.
Do you like to prepare for NEET 2022 from experienced and highly qualified teachers, right from your home? Book a Free Online Demo Class now.
For queries related to our online courses and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.