NEET 2022 Study Plan, Preparation Strategy, Online Coaching
This is a preparation guide for NEET-UG 2022 aspirants. Here we will cover NEET preparation tips, strategy, study plan and all other important things to keep in mind to crack NEET 2022 exam.
NEET 2022 Preparation [Table of contents]
How to Start Preparing for NEET 2022?
If you have wasted your 11th standard, then start NEET 2022 preparation with your missed, weakest and important chapters of NEET class 11 syllabus. In class 12, your priority must be time management. Divide your time of week into 70% of your extra study time (i.e. other than the coaching) in class 12th stuff and 30% in class 11th stuff right from the beginning to get your backlogs clear well within time. Make sure that you don’t stay behind in your current topics in the class in order to cover your backlogs.
NEET 2022 Study Plan and Preparation Strategy
- Plan a study schedule to complete the NEET syllabus in time. Starting your day the same way can motivate you to study consistently, even when you don’t feel like studying.
- From NCERT textbooks - Study all the texts, diagrams, captions, summary, points to ponder, tables. Do all the in-text, solved and exercise questions.
- After you study a topic or major section of the topic, recall the main ideas and points. Don’t try to re-read multiple times without understanding anything.
- Break down the topic into several parts and study one by one. Visualize things, draw diagrams to simplify complex stuff.
- Study examples carefully. They help you to relate concepts to real world things. You can understand theory better with the help of examples.
- Complete all the chapters in the syllabus as sometimes an easy question can come from the topic which you find unimportant or difficult to read.
- When studying a difficult topic, don’t think that you need to cram or require long study hours to complete it at one go. Study daily for some time instead of a marathon study session on a single day.
- Attempt questions only after completely understanding the topic and its concepts.
- Solve problems every day. Have a reliable goal, something like 20 problems a day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Refer coaching modules or reference books for practicing NEET level problems.
- Revise daily. Make flow charts, diagrams, tables, posters, post-its, etc. and stick them wherever possible and have a glance at them repeatedly.
- Attend all classes and complete your homework/ assignments on time. Don’t neglect what’s happening currently in your coaching in order to cover previous topics or backlogs.
- Give NEET mock tests and analyse them. In the exam, there will be some questions that are not given in NCERT or some high level logic will be needed to solve them.
- Manage your time well between studies and other tasks. Long continuous study hours can bring exhaustion and too many breaks may result in not being able to complete your work in time.
- Take proper sleep. Most of the time we get so ambitious that we do not give proper rest to our body. If you are disturbing your sleep cycle then you’ll end up feeling sleepy throughout the day. So no matter what, you need 6–8 hours of sleep to get the best out of yourself.
- Measure your learning and performance. You need to give tests on a regular basis to check your knowledge, speed, accuracy and time management skills (coaching has pre-scheduled tests).
- Stay positive and determined to achieve your goal. Believe that you can crack NEET and do everything that is required to make it happen.
Best Books for NEET 2022 Preparation
Here are the recommended books for NEET 2022 preparation: Best Books for NEET preparation.
If you are planning to join a coaching for NEET, then the best thing to follow is your NEET coaching study material. It is prepared specifically for NEET level concepts and questions.
Subject-wise Study Tips for NEET 2022
NEET Physics Study Tips
For Physics, conceptual clarity is the key. Make sure your concepts are clear of each topic. It is a blunder to be able to solve problems without being clear about concepts.
"PRACTICE questions regularly (Setting the time limit as an alarm). This will increase your speed of solving, analyzing power and make you fond of concepts and at some time the formulas as well if you already know the theory regarding that." - Abhishek Garg (AIR 8 in JIPMER 2018, AIR 760 NEET, AIR 212 in AIIMS 2018)
Along with a good book for physics like HC Verma , it’s recommended to follow a coaching material as it is specifically designed for entrance exam preparation. You should also solve NCERT examples and questions in Physics.
Read your class notes and study package to know basic concepts and formulas. Maintain a separate copy for formulas. Revise them regularly.
Solve lots of questions. Start from easy questions then go higher up. Practice conceptual problems. Take up problems that relate theoretical physics to daily life. Your analytical skills will be tested in solving the questions.
NEET Chemistry Study Tips
Organic chemistry requires a deep understanding of the topics. Read NCERT carefully first. Understand the mechanism and exceptions. Some are named reactions. Practice them all. Read your class notes and package. Practice lots of questions.
In Physical Chemistry, read the chapter from NCERT, class notes and coaching modules. Solve questions to see how strong your concept is.
Complete NCERT thoroughly and you’ll get your basic footing in Inorganic Chemistry. Make precise notes for each chapter.
Practicing and attempting new questions is very important in Chemistry. If you don’t practice questions regularly, you would not be able to memorise the formulas and the concepts used.
NEET Biology Study Tips
The backbone of biology is the NCERT textbook. Go through it thoroughly and make a habit to study this book everyday. Read class notes from your coaching after you read NCERT. Refer coaching modules for objective questions.
Make notes from the start and keep revising Biology from time to time. Some chapters require very deep understanding, some require memorization. Focus on both the aspects.
Related Post : Best Way to Study Biology for NEET
NEET 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for NEET 2022 (Class 11 and 12): NEET-UG 2022 Syllabus.
Will NEET 2022 syllabus be reduced due to COVID-19?
As of now, there is no change in the syllabus of NEET 2022 due to COVID-19. Any new changes in NEET syllabus (if made for 2022) will be updated here on this page.
Will there be any Change in Exam Pattern of NEET 2022?
NEET-UG 2022 will be the common entrance exam for admission to MBBS courses in all medical colleges including AIIMS and JIPMER. NEET 2022 exam pattern is expected to stay the same like NEET 2021.
COVID-19 Effect on NEET 2022 - FAQs
Will 75% criteria be removed for the NEET 2022?
Seeing the COVID-19 situation, cancellation of board exams, and the hardship faced by students due to closing of schools, NTA and the education ministry may remove the 75% criteria for NEET 2022 also.
When will NEET 2022 be conducted - May or Later?
NEET 2022 is likely to be conducted in the month of May, provided the situation is conducive to conduct the exam.
Will NEET 2022 be postponed?
Whether NEET 2022 would be postponed or conducted on time depends on the COVID-19 situation at that time. Students should prepare expecting the NEET exam to take place on time.
What will be the competition level of the NEET 2022?
The competition for NEET 2022 will be increased as many students have taken drop because of COVID-19 situation. However, the questions level of NEET 2022 is expected to be the same as previous years. Your preparation should never be according to the competition of an exam. Everything is relative. If paper is tough, it is tough for everyone and vice versa and due to this the cutoffs fluctuate. All that matters is relative performance.
Should I join NEET regular coaching in COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes, you should definitely join NEET coaching in COVID-19 pandemic. Instead of traditional coaching, you should enroll in a NEET online coaching like Mystudycart where you can learn from the best faculty and experts at your home through live online classes.
When will the coaching institutes reopen for the NEET 2022?
Coaching institutes are unlikely to reopen in this session. Even if NEET coaching institutes are allowed to open with strict guidelines, you should not go there. The risk is too high and learning will be too less because of fear and restrictions.
How can students prepare for NEET 2022 at home during COVID-19?
NEET 2022 aspirants can attend live online classes at home which are similar to traditional coaching classes with more benefits like recordings and online test series. There are experienced NEET online coaching providers like Mystudycart which make sure that the NEET preparation of students don’t get hampered because of COVID-19.
Should I take Coaching for NEET 2022?
Yes, you should join coaching for NEET 2022. Coaching gives you a great exposure to quality teaching, questions and the tests conducted on the basis of NEET exam pattern. It will help you in staying confident to crack NEET 2022.
Best Online Coaching for NEET 2022
Mystudycart is an online coaching platform that provides NEET Online Coaching (live and two-way interactive online classes). A team of experienced and qualified teachers (including IITians/ Doctors) will teach you online using computer/ laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where you will be able to interact with the teacher and can ask your doubts.
Related Page : Online Course for NEET
Some of the advantages of our NEET online coaching are – live online classes, recordings of each class for later reference, short batches, personal attention to an individual student, proper counselling, excellent study material, free practice tests, online assessment and regular monitoring.
Given below are some of the reviews of students about Mystudycart NEET online classes, the faculty, study material and online test series.
"I was working hard to identify an adequate course for my daughter to prepare for the medical entrance. I am happy to say that Mystudycart team is very supportive in arranging the classes to our needs. The online classes delivered by them are very clear and helpful and it meets the expectations of the student. The faculty’s effort and teaching style is very helpful for my daughter. Thank you Mystudycart team. I will recommend my friends also." - Ambika Rajan (Mother of Dhakshika Thalaimalairajan from Dubai, UAE).
"Thank you for clearing all my doubts, for interacting, for being helpful, for being supportive, for giving a positive attitude, for providing advice, for providing strategy to prepare for NEET, for telling my weak and strong points, for helping me to be interactive with the teachers. Thank you for helping me to prepare for NEET." - Anitha Anil Kumar from UAE.
"My daughter was a state board student till 12th class and facing problems with NEET Preparations, but Mystudycart helped her with online coaching classes for NEET. Whatever she has performed in the exam was because of their efforts and they tried their level best to help us during the NEET preparations." - Mother of Apparanjitha V Ramana from Chennai, India.
Do you like to prepare for NEET 2022 from experienced and highly qualified teachers, right from your home? Book a Free Online Demo Class now.
For queries related to our online courses and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.