NEET-UG 2019 Study Plan + Online Coaching
The key preparation tips and points for NEET 2019 that we are going to cover here, (click on any below link to go directly to the section you want to read)
Is there any change in NEET pattern or syllabus in 2019?
UPDATE on August 21, 2018 : HRD ministry has reverted the decision of conducting NEET 2019 twice a year in computer-based mode. NEET 2019 will be a single exam in pen and paper mode, just like previous years.
The NEET syllabus and questions pattern will remain same.
Online Crash Course for NEET-UG 2019 : Course Details and Admission Process
How to prepare for NEET 2019?
NEET 2019 (AIIMS + JIPMER Preparation Strategy)
- The preparation strategy for NEET should be the same like AIPMT. The key is to follow recommended books (NCERT) or NEET study material of any coaching.
- If you are NEET aspirant focus on : Concepts, Practice, Speed, Accuracy. On top of them is Consistency.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject.
- Practice a lot. Never Ever Look at Examples or Read them. Practice every time. Though everything appears simple, never let the book solve a question for you.
- Solve as much as you can, increase your speed and accuracy, and the most important thing is, get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up.
NCERT books, practice tests, doubt removals, revising topics, solving questions every day, maintaining speed and accuracy, and regular with your coaching classes are some of the key things which you need to follow to crack NEET 2019.
Recommended Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
If you are planning to join NEET coaching, the best thing to follow is your NEET coaching study material. It is prepared specifically for NEET level concepts and questions.
For a details list of NEET/Medical recommended books, see this : Reference books for NEET preparation
Have all past year AIPMT/NEET questions assembled subject wise and chapter wise.
Subject wise study strategy for NEET 2019
Absolute clarity in physics comes from practice. Understand the basics of the subject rather than memorizing the formulas. Be perfect with the concepts. It is a blunder to be able to solve problems without being clear about concepts.
Along with a good book for physics like HC Verma , it’s recommended to follow a coaching material as it is specifically designed for entrance exam preparation.
Practice conceptual problems. Take up problems that relate theoretical physics to daily life. Your analytical skills will be tested in solving the questions.
In Organic Chemistry, You need to study all reaction mechanisms and remember all named reactions. Study the chapter, and make notes while you study each chapter.
For Physical Chemistry, Read from NCERT and have your concepts clarified at your coaching institute. After you are done with the chapter, write down all equations from the chapter in a notebook for speedy reference while solving problems.
Complete NCERT thoroughly and you’ll get your basic footing in Inorganic Chemistry. Make precise notes for each chapter.
Study from NCERT and your coaching material. Follow NCERT for AIIMS and JIPMER too.
Make notes from start and revise regularly from them.
I am a State Board student. Is NEET 2019 difficult for me?
NEET syllabus is not something new. It is easy to crack NEET if you’re focused, work hard and smart, with impeccable consistency.
Many states CET syllabus is already the one which is recommended by CBSE (changes were in effect from 2013). The concepts are same, it’s just about the right approach and practicing enough problems of NEET level.
With right kind of practice and preparation, you can clear NEET. Doesn’t matter if you are from State board or CBSE board.
Things to avoid in NEET 2019 preparation
- Procrastination: Procrastination is a lazy habit, you don’t need this in NEET/AIIMS preparation. Clear your doubts asap.
- Excessive TV/Social media: Avoid anything that can take your precious time, NEET preparation need your focus and dedication, rest of the things can wait.
- Quantity over Quality: Quality matters more than quantity in NEET. The number of books you read is not proportional to your chances of success in NEET. You need to aware of what’s in the syllabus and avoid questions which are above NEET level.
- Become sad due to low scores in tests. In NEET preparation, you will improve with each test. Monthly tests/Practice tests are just to analyse your understanding and learning. It’s a way to learn from your mistakes.
- Not allowing flexibility : Ideally your time table should cover all subjects but sometimes when your mind says it’s enough of studying a subject for the day, it’s ok to move on to other subject. The adjustment is fine as long as you are finishing your daily work/assignment.
NEET/AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
NEET 2019 Syllabus : Same as current NEET Syllabus
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus : Same as current AIIMS Syllabus
Shall I join Coaching for NEET (AIIMS + JIPMER) 2019?
Yes, you should join coaching for NEET 2019. Teachers in coaching will help you a lot in your preparation for NEET 2019.
For school exams, you may manage by yourself, but for NEET/Medical preparation, you need some kind of guidance. It’s not just for helping you in solving problems or clearing doubts, but to keep a constant watch on you and your preparation level.
Het Shah, NEET 2016 topper, on importance of coaching to get a good rank in the NEET exam - “Coaching give you an advantage because they provide you with new material, conduct regular tests; you engage with experienced faculty, etc. This helps in selection and to get a higher ranking.”
Best Coaching for NEET 2019 in Online Mode
A team of experienced and qualified teachers (including IITians/Doctors) will teach you online using computer/laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where you will be able to interact with teacher and can ask your doubts.
Some of the advantages of our online coaching are – live classes, recordings of each class for later reference, short batches, focus on an individual student, proper counselling, excellent study material, free practice tests, online assessment and regular monitoring.
NEET 2019 aspirants can join our NEET Online Crash Course.
Given below are some of the reviews of students about Mystudycart NEET online classes, the faculty, study material and online test series.
"I was working hard to identify an adequate course for my daughter to prepare for the medical entrance. I am happy to say that Mystudycart team is very supportive in arranging the classes to our needs.The online classes delivered by them are very clear and helpful and it meets the expectations of the student. The faculty’s effort and teaching style is very helpful for my daughter. Thank you Mystudycart team. I will recommend my friends also." - Ambika Rajan (Mother of Dhakshika Thalaimalairajan from Dubai, UAE)
"Thank you for clearing all my doubts, for interacting, for being helpful, for being supportive, for giving positive attitude, for providing advice, for providing strategy to prepare for NEET, for telling my weak and strength points, for helping me to be interactive with the teachers. Thank you for helping me to prepare for NEET." - Anitha Anil Kumar from UAE
"My daughter was state board student till 12th class and facing problem with NEET Preparations, but Mystudycart helped her with online coaching classes for NEET. Whatever she has performed in the exam was because of their efforts and they tried level best to help us during the NEET preparations." - Mother of Apparanjitha V Ramana from Chennai, India
All medical aspirants are fully satisfied with Mystudycart NEET Online Coaching.
Do you like to prepare for NEET 2019 from experienced and highly qualified faculties, right from your home? Book a Free Online Demo Class now.
For queries related to our online courses and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.