NEET-UG 2023 Information Bulletin, Registration, Address Proof
Last Updated : March 23, 2023.
Latest News : NEET-UG 2023 registrations going on (See How to Apply Online). Candidates need to upload Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address) in the NEET 2023 Online Application Form.
NEET website down or not working?
Many times NEET NTA website does not work or it's down because of server issues or other technical problems. Don't worry, all the details about the NEET 2023 examination is available on this page. In-case you want to submit or access NEET online application form, you have to wait for the official NEET website to start working again.
The NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the NEET exam in pen-paper mode once a year in the month of May. NEET-UG is a common medical entrance examination for Admission to MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges (including AIIMS and JIPMER) around the country.
Here you will get all the information about NEET 2023 brochure, information bulletin, how to apply for NEET, exam date, registration, application form, address proof, eligibility criteria and the latest updates from NTA.
Best Online Crash Course for NEET 2023 [Score Booster] : Course Details and Admission Process
NEET 2023 Examination [Table of contents]
NEET 2023 Information Bulletin [Brochure]
NEET 2023 Information Bulletin is released by NTA. Download NEET 2023 Information Bulletin to know the detailed information regarding the exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, categorisation of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code, etc.
How to Apply for NEET Online?
Steps to fill out the NEET online application form.
- Open the NTA NEET website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "NEET(UG) 2023 Registration".
- Under "Steps to apply online", click on "New Registration".
- Read the instructions carefully and select the checkbox "I have downloaded the Information Bulletin of NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2023, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and fill up the online Application Form for the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2023 accordingly."
- Proceed to apply online by clicking on "Click here to Proceed".
- Fill the Registration Form, Enter Security Pin and Submit the form.
- Note down the system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph (passport and postcard size), Signature, thumb impression, address proof, required documents in correct specification. (Retain at-least 4-6 copies of identical passport size and postcard size photographs for future reference).
- Pay the Application fee and take a print out of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee. (Retain proof of fee paid, i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page for future reference).
NEET 2023 Application Form and Registration
NEET 2023 registrations going on. Candidates can submit the NEET online application form from 06 March 2023 to 06 April 2023.
The important points about NEET application form and registration :
- Candidates have to apply online through NEET NTA website.
- Only one application must be submitted by a single applicant. More than one application will get rejected by the NTA.
- Candidates should register through a valid email-id and phone number.
- The NEET application process will contain various steps like Registration, Filling up of Application form, Image uploading, Online Fee payment and Printing of Application form.
- All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023.
- After completion of the application process, candidates are advised to print the application form and fee payment proof for any further use in future.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ By Hand.
NEET 2023 Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address)
The important points about address proof in the NEET application form :
- The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc.
- Both documents (proof of Permanent and Present address) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf file.
- If the Present and Permanent addresses are same, then the same document will suffice.
- If a candidate is staying in a rented accommodation, he/she can upload Rent agreement for proof of present address.
NEET-UG 2023 Exam Date and Schedule
NEET-UG 2023 examination will be conducted on 7th May 2023 by NTA in pen-paper mode.
Here is the exam schedule for the NEET 2023 exam :
|NEET 2023 Exam Schedule
|NEET Registration (Online submission of NEET application form)
||06 March 2023 to 06 April 2023 (up to 09:00 PM)
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI
||06 April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)
|Correction in Particulars of NEET Application Form
||To be intimated later
|Downloading of NEET Admit Cards
||To be intimated later
|Date of NEET Examination
||7th May, 2023
|Declaration of NEET Results
NEET 2023 Application Fee
Given below is the application fee for NEET :
|Category of Applicant
||In India (Fee in ₹)
||Outside India (Fee in ₹)
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender
Documents Required to Fill NEET Application Form
The documents required to fill NEET application form:
- Scanned latest passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Scanned postcard size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (4"X6") (size between 10 kb - 200 kb).
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb).
- Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions
- Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address), size: 50 kb to 300 kb
- Class 10 passed certificate in PDF format (size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Class 10 and 12 or equivalent Mark Sheets to fill education details.
- [If Eligible] Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- [If Required] Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Credit card, Debit card or Net banking details for online fee payment.
NEET 2023 Exam Pattern
NTA and NMC (National Medical Commission) have made some changes in the NEET-UG exam pattern. To rationalize the decision of reduction in the syllabus by various School Education Boards, the NTA has taken the decision to provide choice in Section “B” for each of the 4 (four) subjects. The duration of the NEET examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST). See NEET New Exam Pattern.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be held in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible for NEET 2023? Here is the eligibility and qualification criteria for NEET.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET.
- He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates to apply for NEET-UG.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Students appearing in Class XII examination in 2023 can appear for the NEET 2023 entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology taken together in the qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates.
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute need to qualify NEET 2023.
NEET 2023 Examination Centres
NEET 2023 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India and abroad. The list of exam centres are given in the information bulletin of NEET-UG. Good news for NEET aspirants in Middle East : NTA added Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Riyadh, Doha, Kuwait City, Muscat, Manama to the examination centres (outside-India) for NEET-UG.
NEET 2023 Examination - FAQs
What is the NEET 2023 exam date?
NEET 2023 exam will be conducted on May 7, 2023 from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST).
What is the age limit for NEET 2023?
Lower age limit for NEET 2023 : Candidate should be 17 years old on or before 31st December 2023. There is no upper age limit for NEET 2023.
What is the attempt limit for NEET 2023?
Candidates can attempt the NEET exam any number of times. There is no attempt limit to apply for NEET 2023.
What should I do if ‘continuous timeout’ or ‘file not found error’ occurs while filling the NEET application form?
Use an updated browser Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox and a good internet connection while filling out the NEET Application Form. In case of continuous timeout, clear cookies and cache of the browser or fill application form during off-peak hours.
Can school ID card be used for present address proof for NEET 2023?
Yes, for present address proof, candidates can upload School ID Card for NEET 2023.
Can a Rent agreement may be used for present address proof?
Yes, if a candidate is staying in a rented accommodation, then a valid rent agreement may be used for uploading as a proof of present address.
I am preparing for NEET in Kota. What document should I submit for address proof?
For present address, candidate can submit School ID Card, Rent agreement, Bank Passbook etc. For permanent address, candidates can upload AADHAAR Card, Passport, Voter ID, domicile certificate, Ration Card, Electricity Bill / Water Bill, etc.
What if I don’t have any address proof for the present address?
In that case, an Affidavit can be made from the Court mentioning that the candidate is staying in this address for a specific period.
My present and permanent address is the same. Should I submit only one document?
Yes, if your present and permanent address is the same, then you can submit one document only.
Prepare for NEET at Your Home through Live Online Classes from Best Teachers : NEET Online Coaching
Related Pages :
NEET Syllabus [Updated]
FAQs on New Changes in NEET
NEET 2023 Preparation Strategy
NEET Online Test Series
NEET Past Year Papers
EWS Quota in Medical Colleges
NEET Qualifying Examination Codes
NEET General FAQs
For any query and questions about NEET examination and preparation, please fill the below form and send it to us. Our exam counsellors are available to assist you anytime.