NEET-UG 2021 Admit Card, Information Bulletin
Last Updated : September 7, 2021.
Latest News : The NEET 2021 admit card released by NTA. Download Now
Good news for NEET aspirants in Dubai (UAE) and Middle East : NTA added Dubai to the NEET 2021 examination centres list. An exam centre has already been created at Kuwait City for NEET 2021.
NEET-UG 2021 will be conducted on 12th September, 2021. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a common medical entrance examination for Admission to MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges (including AIIMS and JIPMER) around the country. Admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS and JIPMER will be through NEET-UG.
NEET 2021 Application Form and Registration
The NEET 2021 application filling and registration is over (for the first set of information).
The important points about NEET 2021 application form:
- Candidates have to apply online through NEET NTA website.
- To submit the candidate data quickly, the application form for NEET 2021 has been divided into two sets/ phases.
- The first set of information needs to be filled up before the last date of submission of the application form online.
- The second stage information has to be filled before the result declaration/ before downloading the score card.
- Only one application must be submitted by a single applicant. More than one application will get rejected by the NTA.
- Candidates should register through valid email-id and phone number.
- The NEET application process will contain various steps like Registration, Filling up of Application form, Image uploading, Online Fee payment and Printing of Application form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates are advised to print the application form and fee payment proof for any further use in future.
- Candidates can edit NEET application form during the correction facility provided by NTA.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ By Hand.
NEET 2021 Information Bulletin [Brochure]
The NEET 2021 Information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding the Test, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, categorisation of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code, etc. is available now. Download NEET-UG 2021 Information Bulletin
NEET 2021 Exam Schedule [Revised Dates]
Here are the revised dates for the NEET 2021 exam.
|NEET 2021 Exam Schedule
|NEET Registration (Online submission of NEET application form)
||13th July- 10th August, 2021 (up to 5 PM)
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI/ Paytm Wallet
||10th August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)
|Correction in Particulars of NEET Application Form
||11th-14th August, 2021
|Announcement of the City of Examination
||20th August 2021
|Downloading of NEET Admit Cards
||To be released 03 days before the Examination
|Date of NEET Examination
||12th September, 2021
|Timing of NEET Examination
||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm (IST)
|Duration of NEET Examination
||180 minutes (03 hours)
|Mode of NEET Examination
|Declaration of NEET Results
||Will be announced later
Prepare for NEET at Your Home through Live Online Classes from Best Teachers : NEET Online Coaching
How to Apply for NEET Online?
Steps to fill out the NEET online application form.
- Open the NTA NEET website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Fill Registration Form".
- Under "Steps to apply online", click on "New Registration".
- Read the instructions carefully and select the checkbox "I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and filling up the online application form accordingly."
- Proceed to apply online by clicking on "Click here to Proceed".
- Fill the Registration Form, Enter Security Pin and Submit the form.
- Note down the system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph (passport and postcard size), Signature, thumb impression in correct specification. (Retain at-least 4-6 copies of identical passport size and postcard size photographs for future reference).
- Pay the Application fee and take a print out of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee. (Retain proof of fee paid, i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page for future reference).
NEET 2021 Application Fee
Given below is the application fee for NEET 2021.
|Category of Applicant
||Fee payable for NEET 2021
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender
Documents Required to Fill NEET Application Form
The documents required to fill NEET 2021 application form:
- Scanned latest passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Scanned postcard size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (4"X6") (size between 50 kb - 300 kb).
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb).
- Left hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.) - file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Aadhar Card OR other ID proof OR Qualifying examination admit card with photograph.
- Class 10 and 12 or equivalent Mark Sheets to fill education details.
- Credit card, Debit card or Net banking details for online fee payment.
NEET 2021 Change in Exam Pattern [New]
NTA and NMC (National Medical Commission) have made some changes in the NEET 2021 exam pattern. To rationalize the decision of reduction in the syllabus by various School Education Boards, the NTA has taken the decision to provide choice in Section “B” for each of the 4 (four) subjects. See NEET New Exam Pattern 2021.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be held in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible for NEET 2021? Here is the eligibility and qualification criteria for NEET.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET 2021.
- He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates to apply for NEET 2021.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Students appearing in Class XII examination in 2021 can appear for the NEET 2021 entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates.
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute need to qualify NEET 2021.
Latest Questions on NEET 2021
When will the NEET 2021 registrations end?
NEET 2021 registrations closes on 10th August, 2021 (up to 5 PM). The fee can be paid till 10th August 2021 (up to 11:50 PM).
When will NEET 2021 happen? What is the new exam date?
NEET 2021 will be conducted on 12th September 2021 in pen-paper mode.
Related Pages :
NEET Syllabus [Updated]
FAQs on New Changes in NEET
NEET Online Test Series
NEET Past Year Papers
EWS Quota in Medical Colleges
NEET Qualifying Examination Codes
NEET General FAQs
For any query and questions about NEET examination and preparation, please fill the below form and send it to us. Our exam counsellors are available to assist you anytime.