NEET 2021 Application Form (Delayed), Information Bulletin, Exam Schedule
NEET 2021 application form is generally available in the month of December but this year NEET online registration is delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic. You can apply for NEET 2021 by going to NTA NEET website and completing the application process. First you have to register, then fill the NEET application form and pay the required fee.
Best Online Crash Course for NEET 2021 [Score Booster] : Course Details and Admission Process
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exam in pen-paper mode once a year in the month of May. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a common medical entrance examination for Admission to MBBS and BDS courses in all medical colleges (including AIIMS and JIPMER) around the country. Admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS and JIPMER will be through NEET-UG from 2020.
Related Page : FAQs on New Changes in NEET
The online application process for the NEET exam starts in the month of December. Here you will get all the details about NEET 2021 application form including the latest updates from NTA.
Prepare for NEET at Your Home through Live Online Classes from Best Teachers : NEET Online Coaching
NEET 2021 Application Form and Registration (Apply Online Here)
The important points about NEET 2021 application form:
- NEET 2021 application process is likely to start in January 2021.
- Candidates have to apply online through NEET NTA website.
- Only one application must be submitted by a single applicant. More than one application will get rejected by the NTA.
- Candidates should register through valid email-id and phone number.
- The NEET application process will contain various steps like Registration, Filling up of Application form, Image uploading, Online Fee payment and Printing of Application form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates are advised to print the application form and fee payment proof for any further use in future.
- Candidates can edit NEET application form during the correction facility provided by NTA.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ By Hand.
NEET 2021 Information Bulletin
Information Bulletin of NEET 2021 examination is expected to be available in the month of January 2021.
For reference : NEET 2020 Information Bulletin (For NEET General Information, List of Examination Centres, Eligibility and Qualifications, Instructions for completing online Application Form, Merit List and Qualifying Criteria, etc.)
NEET 2021 Exam Schedule [Application Dates]
Here are the tentative dates for the NEET 2021 exam.
|NEET 2021 Exam Schedule
|NEET Registration Dates (Online submission of NEET application form)
|Correction in Particulars of NEET Application Form
|Downloading of NEET Admit Cards
|Date of NEET Examination
|Timing of NEET Examination
||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
|Duration of NEET Examination
||180 minutes (03 hours)
|Mode of NEET Examination
||Pen and Paper
|Declaration of NEET Results
How to Apply for NEET 2021?
Steps to fill out the NEET 2021 application form.
- Open the NTA NEET website.
- Click on "Fill Application Form".
- Read the instructions carefully and select the checkbox "I have read and understood all the instructions mentioned above and in the Information Bulletin.".
- Proceed to apply online by clicking on "PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG) - 2021".
- Fill the Registration Form, Enter Security Pin and Submit the form.
- Note down the system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph (passport and postcard size), Signature, thumb impression in correct specification. (Retain at-least 4-6 copies of identical passport size and postcard size photographs for future reference).
- Pay the Application fee and take a print out of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee. (Retain proof of fee paid, i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page for future reference).
NEET 2021 Application Fee
Given below is the application fee for NEET 2021.
|Category of Applicant
||Fee payable for NEET 2021
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender
Documents Required to Fill NEET Application Form
The documents required to fill NEET 2021 application form:
- Scanned latest passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Scanned postcard size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (4"X6") (size between 50 kb - 300 kb).
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb).
- Left hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.) - file size: 10 kb to 50 kb)
- Aadhar Card OR other ID proof OR Qualifying examination admit card with photograph.
- Class 10 and 12 or equivalent Mark Sheets to fill education details.
- Credit card, Debit card or Net banking details for online fee payment.
NEET 2021 Change in Exam Pattern
As of now, there is no change in the NEET 2021 exam pattern. NEET 2021 entrance test shall consist of one paper of duration 3 hours. See NEET Exam Pattern 2021.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya and Urdu.
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible for NEET 2021? Here is the eligibility and qualification criteria for NEET.
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET 2021.
- He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates to apply for NEET 2021.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Students appearing in Class XII examination in 2021 can appear for the NEET 2021 entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination will be 40% instead of 50% for General candidates.
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute need to qualify NEET 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the NEET 2021 registrations begin?
NEET 2021 registrations are likely to start in January 2021. Candidates can register for NEET 2021 by completing the online application process on NTA NEET website.
When would NEET 2021 happen? What is the expected date?
NEET 2021 may happen in the month of June as Board exams are starting in May and NTA would be busy in conducting JEE Main till the end of May 2021. NEET 2021 exam date will be announced by NTA in coming months.
Will NEET 2021 be conducted before or after the Board exams?
There is no official news whether NEET would be conducted before or after the Board exams. NTA has asked the Health ministry if NEET could be conducted twice in 2021. If it's allowed, then NEET may be conducted before and after the board exams.
Note : Candidates applying for NEET 2021 should carefully read all the details like eligibility criteria, documents required and fee details to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form for NEET 2021.
Related Pages :
NEET 2021 Syllabus
NEET 2021 Preparation Strategy
NEET 2021 Online Test Series
NEET Past Year Papers
EWS Quota in Medical Colleges
NEET 2021 Qualifying Examination Codes
NEET General FAQs
For any query and questions about NEET 2021 examination and preparation, please fill the below form and send it to us. Our exam counsellors are available to assist you anytime.