NEET Exam Pattern 2020 : Subject-wise Questions and Marks Distribution
Candidates preparing for NEET 2020 should be aware of the NEET Exam Pattern which can help them to prepare better for the examination. Here we are providing very useful information for NEET-UG aspirants i.e. NEET 2020 examination pattern including any new changes in NEET pattern, key points and subject-wise marks distribution.
NEET Exam Pattern 2020
Given below is the NEET exam pattern 2020. Exam Mode : Offline (Pen and Paper). Questions Type : Multiple Choice. Total Questions : 180. Total Marks : 720. Exam Duration : 3 hours. Negative Marking : Yes (-1 for each wrong answer).
||Number of Questions
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)
NEET Exam Pattern 2020 - Key Points
- NEET 2020 examination will be conducted by NTA in Pen-Paper Mode.
- The NEET 2020 examination will have one paper of 3 hour duration. The NEET question paper will consist of three separate sections - Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Detailed topic-wise syllabus of NEET 2020 : NEET Syllabus
- NEET question paper will have total 180 questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 45 each in Physics & Chemistry, and 90 questions from Biology (Botany, Zoology).
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each question carry 4 marks for every correct answer. There is also negative marking, deducting 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- The total duration of NEET 2020 examination is 3 hours. There is no time limit for individual parts of the exam.
- The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya and Urdu. Candidates must choose question paper language while filling in the application form for NEET-UG 2020. Change of question paper language will not be allowed after the registration.
Online Course for NEET 2020 Preparation : Fee Details and Admission Process