NEET 2024 Mock Tests | Mystudycart NEET Test Series Online
Candidates preparing for NEET-UG should practice NEET mock tests as per the NEET new exam pattern to prepare better for the examination. Through Mystudycart NEET test series, students can practice NEET mock tests at home.
NEET 2024 Mock Tests
The advantage of Mystudycart NEET test series is that you can solve NEET 2024 mock tests anytime on a computer or laptop at your home. You can analyse your mistakes through auto-generated reports after finishing the test. This way you will improve with each test you practice in the NEET mock test series.
NEET 2024 Online Course + Test Series : Course Details and Admission Process
Mystudycart NEET Test Series : Features and Benefits
- NEET new pattern mock tests: Solve NEET online mock tests as per the new exam pattern in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Test Analysis: The analysis report will be available after completing the test.
- Weaker Areas Improvement: You will be able to see in which areas or topics you are making mistakes, so that it can be improved before the NEET exam date.
- Time Management: Time taken per question and section will be available to students, for better time utilization during the exam.
- Time Saving and Economical: No need to go to any NEET practice test centre. Online test series is a convenient and affordable option to solve online NEET tests at home only.
How to Practice NEET Mock Tests?
- Login to the Mystudycart Online Test Series Portal with the Username and Password provided to you (After Registration).
- After Login, you will get the list of tests assigned to you with a TAKE TEST option in front of each test.
- Whenever you are ready to give an online test, Click on TAKE TEST.
- Read the instructions given on screen. After reading the instructions, you can Start the test.
- When you finish the Test or when time is over, Rank and Analysis Report will be provided to you.
You can practice NEET online tests any day at any time. The online test series will be open till the last day before the NEET examination.
Registration Process for Mystudycart NEET Test Series
- Apply for the Online Test Series by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to register or to send queries.
- Pay the fee online through Net Banking, NEFT, Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Card OR Cash/ Cheque deposit at bank.
Bank Details to process the fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi
NEET Mock Tests - FAQs
When should I start giving mock tests for NEET?
You can start giving chapter-wise mock tests for NEET in class 11 and class 12. After the NEET syllabus is over, you can practice section-wise and full syllabus mock tests.
How many mock tests to give before NEET?
There is no limit on the number of mock tests to give before NEET. Start giving 2-3 mock tests every week when there are 3-4 months remaining for NEET. In the last month before NEET, try to increase the frequency to 1 mock test every day. Overall, 25-30 mock tests should be enough to get a good rank in NEET.
How do I analyze a NEET mock paper after attending it?
Manually analyzing a NEET mock paper is cumbersome and lengthy, so it's better to use the auto-analysis feature of NEET online mock test series where you will be able to see the exact time you spent on answering a question or section.
What is the best way to analyze mistakes after attempting a mock test for NEET?
The best way to analyze mistakes after attempting a mock test for NEET is to look for questions where you made silly mistakes (like calculation errors) and the ones for which you didn't know the concept. For the silly mistakes, find the pattern and work on your mistakes to not repeat them in the next test. (Analyzing mistakes after attempting a mock test for NEET)
How to increase marks in NEET mock test?
To increase marks in NEET mock tests, you need to have thorough knowledge of concepts and practicing questions. Avoid calculation mistakes and negative marking. [Tips to increase marks in NEET mock tests]