Online Test Series for NEET-UG 2019 Examination
For NEET 2019 aspirants, it's recommended to join an online test series. The advantage of NEET online test series is that you can solve NEET online mock tests using computer/laptop at your home itself. You can analyse your mistakes through auto-generated reports after finishing the test. This way you will improve with each test you practice in NEET 2019 online test series.
Live Classes + Doubt Removal Sessions + Online Test Series : Online Crash Course for NEET 2019 Exam
Features and Benefits of Mystudycart NEET 2019 Online Test Series :
- Test Analysis: The analysis report will be available after completing the test.
- Weaker Areas Improvement: You will be able to see in which areas or topics you are making mistakes, so that it can be improved before the NEET 2019 exam date.
- Time Management: Time taken per question and section will be available to student, for better time utilization during the exam.
- Time Saving and Economical: No need to go to any NEET practice test centre. Online test series is a convenient and affordable option to solve online NEET tests at home only.
How to Practice NEET 2019 Online Mock Tests?
- Login to the Mystudycart Online Test Series Portal with the Username and Password provided to you (After Registration).
- After Login, Student will get the list of Tests assigned to him/her with TAKE TEST option in front of each test.
- Whenever you are ready to give online test, Click on TAKE TEST. Read the instructions given on screen. After reading the instructions, you can Start the test.
- When you finish the Test or when time is over, Rank and Analysis Report will be provided to you.
You can attempt/practice NEET online tests any day at any time. The online test series will be open till May 2019 (the last day before the NEET examination). Total Fee for online test series is INR 3,000 (three thousand) only, including taxes.
Registration Process for NEET 2019 Online Test Series
- Apply for the Online Test Series by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to register or to send queries.
- Pay the fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
Bank Details to process the fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi