We believe that digital platform combined with quality education, if implemented well, can make a positive difference to the students, parents and teachers. Our motive is to provide the same physical classroom experience and interaction through a digital platform.
We want Mystudycart to be the number one choice of students and parents when they decide to prepare for any examination.
Founding Members and Advisors
My name is Sunil Kumar and I have done B.Tech and M.Tech in Biochemical Engineering and Biotech. from IIT Delhi (2003 – 2008). I have more than 7 years experience in data analytics in the eCommerce, Telecommunication, IT Security and Education sectors. I have also worked with several NGOs in education and health sector. I have Co-founded a non-profit NGO “Prerna” in 2007 together with IITD alumni and students. There are two reasons of involving with Mystudycart. First, A noble initiative of combining technology and education to provide online preparation to millions of students. Second, "Student First" approach of Mystudycart. There are still question marks on credibility of online coaching as a medium for exams preparation (like JEE & Medical). I am very confident that Mystudycart is going to change the perspective very soon. I am going to share my IIT experiences, preparations tips and strategies with the students from time to time.
My name is Vinod Saharan and I am a B.Tech graduate in Electronics and Communications from Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sirsa. I have more than 8 years experience in Embedded Systems and Solutions. I gave the IIT exam twice in 2003 and 2004 but failed to clear it. I didn't join any coaching institute because of financial reasons, and I missed a proper guidance for the preparation. Luckily, I got a good rank in AIEEE and took admission in a government college in my state. Research, Training and Teaching are my passions. Mystudycart gives me a platform to guide young students who wants to pursue their career in Engineering and Medical.
- Utkarsh Gupta (AIIMS)
- Ashesh Pradhan (IIT Kharagpur)
- Shivansh Kanojia (IISER Mohali)
- Bristi Majumdar (KPC Medical College, Kolkata)
- Niladri Sarkar (IIT Kharagpur)
- Soumyadeep Thakur (KVPY Scholar, Jadavpur University)
- Sunil Kumar (IIT Guwahati)
- Lohit Marodia (BITS-Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus)
- Harsh Maheshwari (IIT Delhi)
- Akshat Bhardwaj (IIT Roorkee)
- Akshay Mehta (IIT Kanpur)
- Sanmitra Banerjee (IIT Kharagpur)
- Shivam Shekhar (IIT BHU)
- Simranjeet Kaur (IIT Delhi)
- Aman Sinha (IIT Kharagpur)
- Madhav Mohata (AIIMS, New Delhi)
- Nikhil Vanjani (IIT Kanpur)
- Kiran Saiempu (IIT Delhi)
- Amit Kumar Pathak (IIT Kharagpur)
- Pooja Baradia (MBBS Student)
- Ankit Verma (MNNIT Allahabad)
- Prakhar Shukla (NIT Raipur)
- Indranil Majumdar (KVPY Scholar)
- Krishna Ar (NTSE Scholar)
- Aswathy N Iyer (IT Professional)
- Rajesh Singh Saharan (GGSIPU, New Delhi)