Online Crash Course for NEET-UG 2018 - Medical Entrance Examination
Online Crash Course for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER 2018 preparation.
Batch Start Date: 1st Week of April 2018
Mystudycart Features and Benefits of NEET 2018 Online Crash Course :
- Online Live Classes: More than 60 hours of live and 2 way interactive classes from experienced and qualified faculty, where students can interact through voice and chat. The Classes will be 6 days in a week and 2 Hours in a day (8 PM - 10 PM).
- Recording of Classes: Live classes will also be recorded for future reference and revision. If a student miss out on a class due to any reason then also it will be recorded and he/she can see the same class next day itself.
- Doubt Removal Classes: Doubt removal is a continuous process in each class to clear all the doubts of the student. The live classes will be in doubt removal form where each and every doubt of student will be taken care of by our teachers.
- Personal Attention and Focus: Complete attention to every student, because of the smallest batch size with 20 Students only. Students and parents will be informed, if the student would not be performing according to the required level.
- Online Test Series: Online Test Series provides competition and analysis on large number of students who will be analyzed on the same platform, so that they can work on their speed, precision and weaker areas.
- Time Saving and Economical: Saves lot of travelling time and strain of a student that he/she can devote to more studies or to take rest. A convenient and affordable option to get the top quality coaching at home only.
- Proper Monitoring and Feedback: Parents can keep a close eye on their child performance, progress and improvement. The classes will be conducted in evening time at your own premises.
Note: Only 20 Seats are available for this Special Batch. Please do the admission process as soon as possible to book your seat.
Fee Details of NEET Online Crash Course
|FEE Structure (IN INR)|
|A||B||A + B|
|Tuition Fee||Online Test Series||Total Fee|
Admission Process of NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER Online Crash Course 2018:
- Request for the Online Crash Course by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to apply or to send queries.
- Pay the course fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
Bank Details to process the course fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi
- Fill the online admission form (will be sent to you after getting your request).
Students and Parents Feedback on Mystudycart NEET Online Crash Course
"I was working hard to identify an adequate course for my daughter to prepare for the medical entrance. I am happy to say that Mystudycart team is very supportive in arranging the classes to our needs.The online classes delivered by them are very clear and helpful and it meets the expectations of the student. The faculty’s effort and teaching style is very helpful for my daughter. Thank you Mystudycart team. I will recommend my friends also." - Ambika Rajan (Mother of Dhakshika Thalaimalairajan from Dubai, UAE)
"Thank you for clearing all my doubts, for interacting, for being helpful, for being supportive, for giving positive attitude, for providing advice, for providing strategy to prepare for NEET, for telling my weak and strength points, for helping me to be interactive with the teachers. Thank you for helping me to prepare for NEET." - Anitha Anil Kumar from UAE
"My daughter was state board student till 12th class and facing problem with NEET Preparations, but Mystudycart helped her with online coaching classes for NEET. Whatever she has performed in the exam was because of their efforts and they tried level best to help us during the NEET preparations." - Mother of Apparanjitha V Ramana from Chennai, India
For any further queries and concern about Online Crash Course for NEET 2018, Please speak to our counseling expert on +91-888-2124-333.