NEET 2023 Crash Course | Best Online Crash Course for NEET-UG
NEET-UG 2023 will be conducted on May 7, 2023. It's recommended to join a NEET crash course during the last few months before the exam. Whether you are already preparing for NEET or just starting, the crash course is useful to everyone.
What is NEET crash course?
NEET crash course is a short term course run by coaching institutes that students can join when the NEET exam is around the corner. Thousands of students join NEET crash course every year to get the best preparation for NEET before the exam.
NEET Crash Course Duration : The NEET crash course programme may comprise of 100-250 hours of classroom lectures, test series, score boosting techniques, doubt clearing sessions, etc.
Best Online Crash Course for NEET 2023
Mystudycart provides the best online crash course for NEET 2023. The NEET online crash course is ideal for improving your weaker areas, concepts, speed, accuracy and time management skills. Students can clear all their doubts and also get a free online test series to practice mock tests.
The NEET online crash course covers all the topics in the NEET syllabus and the online classes will be conducted by top faculty and experts.
NEET 2023 Crash Course by Mystudycart
|NEET 2023||Crash Course Details|
|Course Duration||250 hours of live online classes|
|Class Timings||6 days a week, 2 hours a day|
|Doubt Clearing Sessions||All 7 days in a week|
|Online Test Series||Yes|
NEET 2023 Crash Course : Features and Benefits
- Online Live Classes: More than 250 hours of live online classes from the best NEET faculty of India.
- Recordings of Classes: All the live classes which students are taking with Mystudycart are recorded for future reference.
- Doubt Removal Sessions: Doubt removal is a continuous process with Mystudycart, because we want to prepare every student in an effective manner. In every class, the teacher will give complete authority to students so that they can ask all their doubts and questions.
- Personal Attention and Focus: Mystudycart pays complete attention to every student in the class because of the small batch size of 15 students only.
- Online Test Series: Practice NEET new pattern mock tests at the comfort of your home. Features - Test analysis, Weaker Areas Improvement, Time Management.
- Time Saving and Economical: Saves a lot of travelling time and strain of the student that he/ she can devote to more studies. A convenient and affordable option to get the top quality coaching at home only.
- Proper Monitoring and Feedback: Parents can keep a close eye on their child's performance, progress and improvement.
Note: Only 15 seats are available for this special batch of NEET crash course 2023. Please do the admission process as soon as possible to book your seat.
Mystudycart NEET Crash Course Fees
|FEE Structure (IN INR)|
|A||B||A + B|
|Live Classes||Online Test Series||Total Fee|
Admission Process of NEET 2023 Crash Course :
- Request for the Online Crash Course by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to apply or to send queries.
- Pay the course fee online through Net Banking, NEFT, Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Card OR Cash/ Cheque deposit at bank.
Bank Details to process the course fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi
- Fill the online admission form (will be sent to you after getting your request).
Students and Parents Feedback on Mystudycart NEET Online Courses
"Having one on one sessions with my teacher, Nikhar ma’am (Best tutor for NEET Physics) really helped me clear up my doubts and pinpoint the weaker areas in the syllabus. The personal attention at Mystudycart ensured that I understood each and every concept." - Diya Suhas (AIR 2854 with 660 marks in NEET 2022, 170/180 in NEET Physics)
"I was working hard to identify an adequate course for my daughter to prepare for the medical entrance. I am happy to say that Mystudycart team is very supportive in arranging the classes to our needs. The online classes delivered by them are very clear and helpful and it meets the expectations of the student. The faculty’s effort and teaching style is very helpful for my daughter. Thank you Mystudycart team. I will recommend my friends also." - Ambika Rajan (Mother of Dhakshika Thalaimalairajan from Dubai, UAE)
"Thank you for clearing all my doubts, for interacting, for being helpful, for being supportive, for giving positive attitude, for providing advice, for providing strategy to prepare for NEET, for telling my weak and strength points, for helping me to be interactive with the teachers. Thank you for helping me to prepare for NEET." - Anitha Anil Kumar from UAE
"My daughter was a state board student till 12th class and facing problems with NEET Preparations, Mystudycart helped her with online coaching classes for NEET. Whatever she has performed in the exam was because of their efforts and they tried their level best to help us during the NEET preparations." - Mother of Apparanjitha V Ramana from Chennai, India
NEET Crash Course - FAQs
Should I join a crash course for NEET?
Yes, you should join a crash course for NEET. The Mystudycart NEET crash course is useful in learning important chapters, problem solving tricks, strategy to solve paper, etc.
Is crash course enough to crack NEET?
The crash course is the best resource available to crack NEET in the last few months. The online NEET crash course is a boom for students who start their NEET preparation late due to any reason.
Which is the best online crash course for NEET?
Mystudycart has the best faculty and experts to prepare students for NEET in less time through the online crash course.
Is crash course enough to get a good rank in NEET-UG?
If your basics are strong and have studied from NCERT textbooks, then a crash course can definitely help you to get a good rank in NEET-UG.
For any further queries and concerns about NEET 2023 Crash Course, please speak to our counseling expert on +91-888-2124-333 or send your details through below form to request a call back.