Online Crash Course for JEE Main January 2020 [New Pattern]
Mystudycart is starting a 3 Month Online Crash Course for JEE Main January 2020 exam for the students who wants to study in top engineering institutes like IITs, NITs, IIITs. This course covers all the topics and concepts of JEE Main (New Pattern) and the classes will be conducted in online mode for concepts clearing and doubts discussion. You will also get an online test series to practice JEE Main new pattern mock tests along with the crash course.
Mystudycart JEE online crash course will have Numerical Value type questions as per the new exam pattern of JEE Main 2020.
Batch Starting From : First Week of October 2019.
The crash course for JEE Main 2020 is ideal for aspirants who have not joined any coaching in their preparation, or are not satisfied with their current coaching classes. The faculty in this crash course will be IIT qualified experienced teachers.
Mystudycart Features and Benefits of JEE Main 2020 Online Crash Course :
- Online Live Classes: More than 120 hours of live and 2-way interactive classes from best online JEE faculty of India, where students can interact through voice and chat. The classes will be 6 days a week and 2 Hours in a day (8 PM - 10 PM IST).
- Recordings of Classes: All the live classes which students are taking with Mystudycart are recorded for future reference, so that students can see them anytime in future and revise everything in a better way. If the student miss a class due to any reason, then also it will be recorded and he/she can watch the same class later at any time.
- Doubt Removal Classes: Doubt removal is a continuous process with Mystudycart, because we want to prepare every student in an effective manner. In every class, the teacher will give the complete authority to students so that they can ask all their doubts and questions.
- Hard Copy Chapter Wise Test: 225 Chapter wise tests with more than 4000 questions of JEE Main level will be sent to your postal address through courier for practice, revision and analysis.
- Personal Attention and Focus: Mystudycart pays complete attention to every student through online live classes, because of the smallest batch size of 20 Students only. Every class and test will be analysed by the experts. Students and parents will be informed, if the student is not performing according to the required level.
- Online Test Series: Practice JEE Main new pattern online mock tests at the comfort of your home. Features - Test analysis, Weaker Areas Improvement, Time Management. Solving online JEE mock tests is absolutely must for aspirants as JEE Main 2020 will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- Time Saving and Economical: Saves lot of travelling time and strain of a student that he/she can devote to more studies or to take rest. A convenient and affordable option to get the top quality coaching at home only.
- Proper Monitoring and Feedback: Parents can keep a close eye on their child's performance, progress and improvement. The classes will be conducted in the evening time at your own premises.
Note: Only 20 seats are available for this Special Batch. Please process the admission as soon as possible to book your seat.
Fee Details of JEE Main 2020 Online Crash Course :
|FEE Structure (IN INR)
||A + B
|Live Classes + Online Test Series
||Chapter Wise Tests
Admission Process of JEE Main 2020 Online Crash Course :
- Request for the Online Crash Course by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to apply or to send queries.
- Pay the course fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
Bank Details to process the course fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi
- Fill the online admission form (will be sent to you after getting your request).
FAQs about Online Crash Course for JEE 2020
The questions that may be coming to your mind,
What if I don't have an internet connection?
Just arrange it for few months and attend the crash course. It will benefit you.
What's the internet speed required?
The minimum 512 kbps. But, we recommend 1 Mbps for smooth class (perfect audio and video interaction).
What will be the timing of the classes?
From 8 p.m to 10 p.m (IST) in the evening.
What if I miss any class because of connectivity issue?
Technical orientation class will take care of any system/internet fault, but still if you are not able to attend a class due to unavoidable reasons, you can access the recording of the same exact class anytime. You can ask your doubts in the next class or in doubt removal sessions.
Will there be online test series for JEE Main new pattern?
Yes. Students will be provided online test series based on JEE Main 2020 new pattern.
Who will be the faculty?
The best of our academic team.
For any further queries about JEE Main 2020 Online Crash Course, Please speak to our counseling expert on +91-888-2124-333 or send your details through below form to request a call back.