Counselling OTG - Mentoring and Guidance for IIT JEE & NEET
Counselling OTG (On The Go) is one of our favourite features. It starts working the moment you get to know about mystudycart or visit our website for the first time.
Studying in class 8th to 12th and want to prepare for IIT-JEE and NEET? Get free academic counselling from IITians and Medical teachers.
There are many problems a student can face while preparing for any competitive exam like IIT JEE, NEET, KVPY, NTSE or Olympiads.
- How to start the preparation?
- Don't know about complete information about relevant exams.
- How to manage time and studies?
- Which books to refer for JEE/ Medical/ KVPY/ NTSE?
- How to choose the best options to study?
- Areas to focus more for better results.
- How to handle mental stress or demotivation during preparation?
- How to check the competition level?
Clearing IIT JEE and NEET is a dream of millions of students. Their brains are not mature enough to deal with every issue. That's when experts who have years of experience behind them give guidance and act as mentors to students.
We have academic experts ranging from diverse fields and domains. Our experts include Ex-IITians, Doctors, Engineers, E-learning professionals and also the current students who are studying in IITs and medical colleges.
For any academic counselling related query, fill the details given below and send to us, so that experts can provide you help and assistance.