IIT JEE 2025 Preparation Strategy, Study Plan, Online Coaching
This is a preparation guide for JEE 2025 aspirants. Here we will see how to start preparing for JEE 2025, study plan, preparation strategy, timetable, subject-wise tips and best online coaching to crack JEE 2025 Mains and Advanced.
JEE Main 2025 will be conducted in two sessions in the month of January and April by NTA in computer-based mode. JEE Advanced 2025 is expected to be held in the month of June.
IIT JEE 2025 Preparation
How to Start Preparing for IIT JEE 2025?
Tips to start preparing for IIT JEE 2025 :
- Get the books and material required for JEE preparation.
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing concentration.
- Remove all unnecessary distractions which affect your studies.
- Identify your best study times and make a timetable accordingly.
- Build up your interest in all three subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Make notes from the start of your preparation.
- Keep revising what you are studying.
Related Post : 10 Things to Keep in Mind When Starting IIT JEE Preparation
JEE 2025 Preparation After Class 10 Board Exams
Many students start their JEE preparation just after the class 10 board exams. There is no point in wasting time waiting for the board results. Take a week off, if required to refresh your mind, and then start your JEE preparation journey. Most of the coaching providers start their JEE 2 year batches just after the board exams.
IIT JEE 2025 Preparation Strategy From Class 11
A structured and systematic preparation strategy (as per JEE syllabus) from class 11 helps you in securing a very good rank in IIT JEE 2025. In class 11, learn all the topics and concepts because in class 12 you will find use of most of these topics. It's recommended to join a coaching for JEE preparation as it increases your chances of clearing JEE 2025.
Related Post : Tips to start preparing for JEE from class 11
IIT JEE 2025 Study Plan
- Prepare and follow a daily study plan covering all three subjects. Do not ignore any subject or give excessive time to one subject.
- First read the theory part and then practice problems. It’s the way to understand concepts in a better way. If you are not able to solve a problem, read the theory again and again till you get the feel of the topic.
- Include problem solving in your daily study schedule. Have a reliable goal, something like 20 problems a day and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Do not leave any topic that you feel unimportant for the exam. Questions in JEE can come from any topic in the syllabus.
- If you’re less interested in the subject you are studying, then first complete easier chapters and solve problems from them to gain the confidence for learning the difficult chapters.
- Study productively for long hours without lapsing concentration. Take small breaks between study sessions to maintain efficiency.
- Time management and pattern of solving questions is the key to score well in JEE. It can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
- Write notes along with your studies. You can add important points, shortcuts, formulas, reactions, mistakes, etc. Notes will help you in revision.
- Be regular and punctual in attending all your coaching classes (if you are enrolled in one) and try to maximize this opportunity to resolve all your doubts and queries.
- Avoid backlogs. Whatever is taught in the class, study the same thing from coaching modules after the class. Finish all your homework, assignments, daily practice papers and exercises on time. Don’t keep pending work.
- Always give the coaching tests no matter your preparation level. Analyze your previous tests before giving the next one. Learn from your mistakes.
- Keep on revising your learned topics. IIT-JEE preparation takes a lot of your time. You understand topics, solve problems and old concepts fade away from your mind. For efficient preparation, consistent revision is necessary. Daily revise important points before sleeping.
- Remember all the formulas of Physics, Chemistry and Math. Don’t try to rebuild or derive the formulas in the exam. It will waste your important time.
- Target small goals to achieve big results. The JEE syllabus looks huge at the start. You need to divide it into modules. Take up one topic at a time and accomplish the goals related to the topic; once that is over, move to the next topic in the syllabus.
- Measure your learning and performance. You need to give tests on a regular basis to check your knowledge, speed, accuracy and time management skills (coaching has pre-scheduled tests).
- Never feel depressed if you are unable to solve questions of a specific topic or a subject. Put all your efforts and hard work to understand the theory and again solve the problems.
Steps to make a timetable and daily study routine for JEE 2025.
- Think about when you do your best study. Recognize your strengths and how your energy shifts throughout the day and plan your timetable accordingly.
- Write down the topics you want to cover during the week, and try to complete your daily or weekly targets.
- Take small challenges, like for 30 days you will study as per the same routine. It can become a habit that leads you to clear JEE.
- If you are not able to follow your schedule, figure out what went wrong, plan for it, and try again.
- Your timetable should provide flexibility if any subject or topic requires more time than allotted, or when a test is scheduled for the next day.
- Be consistent. Daily study is the most important skill you need to crack JEE.
Related Post : Best Timetable for JEE Preparation
Subject-wise Study Tips for IIT JEE 2025
Make sure your concepts are clear of each topic. Physics is different from other subjects because it is so heavily based upon problem solving. Start with simple problems and then move on to more difficult problems. Solving problems help you gain clear knowledge about the concept.
In Physics, solve a problem, then you change the problem, re-solve it, change it again, re-solve it again. You will start to notice patterns and you start asking more complicated questions and will be able to answer those. You rinse and repeat until you have a conceptual, quantitative and an intuitive understanding of what’s going on.
The more you practice Physics and analyse your mistakes, the better for you. Solve a variety of questions from coaching modules. The JEE study material will have all the theory and questions as per JEE level.
In Organic Chemistry, study all reaction mechanisms and remember all named reactions. Make notes while you study each chapter.
For Physical Chemistry, read from NCERT and clear concepts at your coaching institute. After you are done with the chapter, write down all equations from the chapter in a notebook for speedy reference while solving problems.
Complete NCERT thoroughly and you’ll get your basic footing in Inorganic Chemistry. Make precise notes for each chapter.
NCERT Chemistry helps you to learn concepts and building blocks which will help in solving various types of questions in other books.
Mathematics is an art and requires a lot of practice. The questions are of really good quality and will force you to work hard to solve them. The more you study and practice Math, the more it develops your brain and increases your problem solving ability.
In JEE, Math questions are sometimes lengthy and the options are also close enough, so be careful about calculations and time management. The concepts and formulas should be at your fingertips. Know every shortcut possible.
Best Books for JEE Main and Advanced 2025 Preparation
Check out the list of best books for JEE preparation : JEE 2025 Preparation Books.
Many students prefer studying from coaching modules for JEE preparation. The coaching study material is prepared specifically for JEE level concepts and questions.
Can an Average Student Crack JEE 2025?
Yes, an average student can crack JEE 2025 provided he/she is ready to work hard with consistency. There have been many average students who cleared JEE with good rank in the past. It is easy to crack JEE if you’re determined, work hard (smart) with impeccable consistency. The necessary problem solving skills you need for JEE can very easily be developed through consistent practice. With the right kind of guidance and preparation, you can clear both JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams, and it doesn’t matter if you are an average or intelligent student.
IIT JEE 2025 Syllabus [JEE Main + JEE Advanced]
JEE Main 2025 Syllabus: Same as Current JEE Main Syllabus.
JEE Advanced 2025 Syllabus: Same as Current JEE Advanced Syllabus.
How to Manage JEE 2025 Preparation with Board Exams?
During the board exams, you can shift your focus from JEE to board exams. Practice subjective and other types of questions asked in the Board exams. Solve sample papers and revise all the chapters. Continue preparing for JEE after the board exams.
IIT JEE 2025 Preparation - FAQs
Is 75% marks in class 10 required for JEE 2025?
No, class 10 marks don't matter for JEE. A minimum of 75% marks or top 20 percentile in class 12 is required for JEE.
Will there be any changes in the JEE 2025 syllabus?
JEE Main and Advanced 2025 syllabus is expected to be the same as the existing syllabus.
Will there be any change in the exam pattern of JEE 2025?
The JEE 2025 exam pattern is expected to be the same as the current exam pattern of JEE Main and Advanced.
When Should I Join Coaching for JEE 2025 Preparation?
You can join coaching for JEE 2025 right now as admissions are going on for 2 year JEE courses. The batches for JEE start after class 10 board exams in the month of April.
Best Online Coaching for IIT JEE 2025
Mystudycart provides the best online coaching for JEE with an academic pool of some of the top faculty and JEE experts in India.
Some of the advantages of Mystudycart JEE online coaching are – Live classes, short batches, personal attention to every student, proper counselling, excellent study material (DPPs, question bank, test series), performance analysis, student assessment and regular monitoring.
Do you like to prepare for JEE 2025 from experienced and highly qualified teachers, right from your home? Book a free online demo class.
For more queries related to JEE 2025 preparation, online courses and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.