Online Course for SAT Subject Tests 2018 - Physics Chemistry Mathematics
Mystudycart Experts have designed a SAT Subject Tests Online Course of Physics, Chemistry and Math for the students who want to build up their career towards Science and Engineering.
The Batch will start in June 2018 and will run till August 2018.
This course contains all important topics of SAT Subject Tests and classes will be conducted in the mode of concept clearing and doubts discussion.
SAT Subject Tests (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) Course Features and Benefits :
- Online Live Classes: 120 hours of live and 2-way interactive classes with best SAT faculties of India where students can interact through voice and chat. The Classes will be 6 days in a week and 2 Hours in a day.
- Recording of Classes: Live classes will also be recorded for future reference and revision. If a student miss out on a class due to any reason then also it will be recorded and he/she can see the same class next day itself.
- Doubt Removal Classes: Doubt removal is a continuous process in each class to clear all the doubts of the student. The live classes will be in doubt removal form where each and every doubt of student will be taken care of, by our teachers.
- Personal Attention and Focus: Complete attention to every student, because of small batch size. Students and parents will be informed, if the student is not performing according to the required level.
- Proper Monitoring and Feedback: Parents can keep a close eye on their child performance, progress and improvement. The classes will be conducted in evening time at your own premises.
Note: Only Limited Seats are available for this Special Batch. Please process the admission as soon as possible to book your seat.
Fee Details of SAT Subject Tests Online Course :
|FEE Structure (IN INR)
||A + B
Admission process of SAT Subject Tests Online Course 2018 :
- Request for the Online Course by calling on +91-888-2124-333 (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp). Alternatively, you can use the form below to apply or to send queries.
- Pay the course fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
Bank Details to process the course fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalkaji, New Delhi
- Fill the online admission form (will be sent to you after getting your request).
Students and Parents Feedback on Mystudycart SAT Online Course
"My son, Priyavrata Bansal (Class-11, DPS, Kuwait) has scored 2400/2400 (full score) in SAT subject tests in Dec'17 for Physics, Chemistry and Maths as conducted by College Board, USA. We really appreciate the support and help of Mystudycart in coaching my son to achieve this result in class-11 itself. I look forward to your support in achieving similar results for JEE mains, Advanced exams and BITSAT exam in future for my son. Thank you." Pawan Kumar Bansal F/o Priyavrata Bansal, Kuwait
FAQs about Online Course for SAT Subject Tests
The questions that may be coming to your mind,
What's the internet speed required?
The minimum 512 kbps. We recommend 1 Mbps for smooth class (perfect audio and video interaction).
What will be the timing of the classes?
From 8 p.m to 10 p.m (IST) in the evening.
What if I miss any class because of connectivity issue?
Technical orientation class will take care of any system/internet fault, but still if you are not able to attend any class due to unavoidable reasons, you will get the recording of the same class very next day. You can ask your doubts in the next class or in doubt removal sessions.
Will there be Test Series for SAT Subject Tests?
Yes. Students will be provided Online Tests based on SAT Subject Tests syllabus.
Who will be the faculty?
The best of our academic team.