KVPY 2017 Short Term Online Crash Course
Mystudycart Experts has designed a Short Term Online Crash Course of KVPY for the students who want to build up their carrier in Science. An opportunity to study in top institutes like IISc and the various IISERs.
This course contains all important topics of KVPY 2017 Aptitude Test and classes will be conducted in the mode of concept clearing and doubts discussion.
Mystudycart Course Features and Benefits of KVPY Online Course :
- Online Live Classes: 114 hours of live and 2-way interactive classes with best faculties of India where students can interact through voice and chat. The Classes will be 4-5 days in a week and 2 Hours in a day (6 PM - 8 PM IST).
- Recording of Classes: Live classes will also be recorded for future reference and revision. If a student miss out on a class due to any reason then also it will be recorded and he/she can see the same class next day itself.
- Doubt Removal Classes: Doubt removal is a continuous process in each class to clear all doubts.
- Personal Attention and Focus: Complete attention to every student, because of the smallest batch size with 8-10 Students only. Students and parents will be informed, if the student is not performing according to the required level.
- Proper Monitoring and Feedback: Parents can keep a close eye on their child performance, progress and improvement. The classes will be conducted in evening time at your own premises.
- Time Saving and Economical: Saves lot of travelling time and strain of a student that he/she can devote to more studies or to take rest. A student don't need to shift to any other metro city as he/she can get the top quality coaching at home only.
Note: Only Limited Seats are available for this Special Batch. Please process the admission as soon as possible to book your seat.
Fee Details of KVPY Online Course :
|FEE Structure (IN INR)
||A + B
Admission process of KVPY Online Course :
- Request for the crash course by calling on +91-888-2124-333. (You can also leave a message via SMS or WhatsApp.)
- Pay the course fee through NEFT / Bank transfer / Cash or Cheque deposit.
Bank Details to process the course fee:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
A/c Holder Name: Agaze Study Cart Services Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 50200009050800
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0001662
Branch: Kalka Ji, New Delhi
- Fill the online admission form (will be sent to you after getting your request).
FAQs about Online Course for KVPY
The questions that may be coming to your mind,
What if I don't have internet connection?
Just arrange it for couple of months and attend the crash course. It will benefit you.
What's the internet speed required?
The minimum 512 kbps. But, we recommend 1 Mbps for smooth class (perfect audio and video interaction).
What will be the timing of the classes?
From 6 p.m to 8 p.m (IST) in the evening.
What if I miss any class because of connectivity issue?
Technical orientation class will take care of any system/internet fault, but still if you are not able to attend any class due to unavoidable reasons, you will get the recording of the same class very next day. You can ask your doubts in the next class or in doubt removal sessions.
Will there be Test Series for KVPY?
Yes. Students will be provided Online Tests based on KVPY aptitude test.
Who will be the faculty?
The best of our academic team.