IIT JEE Preparation in Class 8 - Study Tips, Foundation Books, Online Course
Class 8 is the time when parents and students start exploring what career to pursue after 12th. Many are interested in preparing for IIT JEE, the entrance exam for admissions in IITs, NITs (best engineering institutes). Here we are looking at how to prepare for IIT JEE from class 8, foundation books and online courses.
IIT JEE Preparation in Class 8 [Table of contents]
How to Start Preparing for IIT JEE from Class 8?
Class 8 is the time to learn some key skills for IIT JEE preparation like time management, discipline, following a study schedule, concentration in studies, and clearing basic concepts well. The best and most trusted way to start IIT JEE preparation in class 8 is to join a foundation course. There is nothing better than studying under the guidance of coaching teachers. The teachers will give students the right direction and support for clearing JEE.
IIT JEE Preparation Tips for Class 8 Students
Here are some IIT JEE preparation tips for class 8 students.
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing focus.
- Build up your interest in all the three subjects (PCM) equally.
- Give up mugging and lay emphasis on learning concepts and applying them on problems.
- Learn simple and basic concepts before knowing the complex ones. Draw diagrams to understand the concepts well.
- Make problem solving a habit. Spend some time everyday solving problems.
- Work on your calculations in terms of accuracy and speed. Try to be accurate as well as fast. This needs practice.
- Improve your analytical skills. Try to solve the same problem with different methods. Solve puzzles and riddles.
- Attend all the classes and complete your homework/assignments on time.
- Discuss all your doubts with the teachers. Don't be shy in asking even the silliest of doubt.
- Start making your own notes. It’s easy and convenient to revise handmade notes in your own style and format, rather than revising from thick books and coaching modules.
- Sleep well. Ideally you need 7–8 hours of sleep to get active throughout the day.
IIT JEE Foundation Books for Class 8
Here is the list of IIT JEE foundation books for class 8 students.
*As an amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
IIT Foundation Syllabus for Class 8
There is no pre-defined specific IIT JEE foundation syllabus for class 8. Students can join our JEE foundation course which covers the complete Math and Science syllabus of class 8 that is required to study IIT JEE topics and concepts later in class 11 and 12. The foundation course will help you to score good marks in school exams and lays a strong foundation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
Students enrolled in a JEE foundation in class 8 should follow a timetable to get in the habit of studying as per a routine. Best Timetable for IIT JEE.
IIT JEE Foundation Course for Class 8 Students
Mystudycart provides an online IIT JEE foundation course for class 8 students. A team of experienced and IIT qualified teachers will teach students online using a computer/ laptop and internet connection. It’s like a normal classroom where a student will be able to interact with the teacher and can ask his/ her doubts. The JEE foundation study material will be delivered to your address.
Live online classes, attractive scholarships, continuous online help from subjects experts, doubt removal sessions, are some of the key advantages of our IIT JEE foundation courses. We are having not more than 20 students in a batch, which allows our teachers to carefully monitor the progress of each student.
Check out a trial class now : Register for a free online demo class.
For more queries related to IIT JEE preparation in class 8, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333 or fill the below form and send it to us.