Everything About IIT JEE Coaching Online - FAQs and Queries
IIT JEE coaching online is the next version of traditional IIT JEE coaching. At IIT JEE coaching online platform, the classes are conducted in online mode through computer/laptop and internet connection. IIT JEE coaching online allows students to take classes from experienced IIT qualified teachers at the comfort of home.
Let’s see some common FAQs and queries regarding IIT JEE Coaching Online.
How good is IIT-JEE online coaching?
The IIT-JEE online coaching is efficient, productive, time-saving, resourceful and easily accessible. Some of the good things about IIT-JEE online coaching from Mystudycart are:
- Experienced and qualified faculty teaching online. In online coaching, only the mode of the learning has changed, rest of the things like quality of teaching, study resources, batch calendar, test papers, etc. all are same like traditional coaching classes. In some cases, where experienced JEE teachers are teaching in online mode to aspirants, online classes provides even better quality than local coaching institutes.
- Saves time and money both. In traditional coaching, students go to a coaching institute, which involves travelling time. Online coaching saves this time and deliver quality teaching at the comfort of your home. You just require a computer or laptop with internet connection.
- Convenient Class Timings. The online classes takes place in the evening time, mostly between 8 p.m – 10 p.m (our preferred timings). Students already finished with their school work, gives enough time for rest and allow them to be mentally prepared for the class.
- No chance of missing a lecture. In physical coaching classes, either due to health issue or any other reason, you may miss a class some day. But in Mystudycart online coaching, the classes are recorded for future reference, so if you are absent in any class, you can watch the same class later at any time.
- Small batches, easy doubt resolution. In a batch of 150-200 students (in a large coaching institute), teachers are unable to focus on an individual student. One-to-one interaction is rarely possible. Due to this, students most often miss out on clearing doubts. Whereas in our JEE online coaching, the batches are short which allows a student to ask the doubts more easily and freely.
- No need to shift to Kota or any other location. Shifting to some other place is not convenient for students. Not just in study and preparation, but also adjusting to the place, food, peers, etc. In a city like Kota, there is always a fear of additional pressure which often leads to depression among the students. With our JEE online coaching, students can study from experienced and qualified teachers at their home only.
- Hard copy study material that includes Study Modules, Daily Practice Papers (DPPs) and Question Bank, will be delivered to student’s address immediately after the enrollment.
- Personal attention and performance analysis are the hallmarks of our online coaching. We are having not more than 20 students in a batch that allows our teachers to carefully monitor the progress of each student.
Is IIT JEE coaching online free?
The “IIT JEE coaching online free” is a Myth. The online iit jee coaching is similar to a physical JEE classroom, only the mode of teaching is different. IIT JEE coaching online has same IIT qualified teachers, students batches, regular tests, study material, test series, etc. So how can you expect it to be free?
IIT JEE Coaching Online Videos
Many JEE aspirants don’t know the difference between IIT JEE online coaching and IIT JEE online videos. In IIT JEE online coaching, you attend a 2-way interactive live class with a teacher (you can ask and resolve your doubts in real time). Whereas, IIT JEE online videos are just recorded videos uploaded on YouTube or any other website. IIT JEE online video lectures are just a static resource where you may or may not able to understand the things which are explained. They can’t be a substitute for IIT JEE online coaching.
IIT JEE Coaching Online Centres
IIT JEE coaching online centres deliver online classes to students, means you don’t have to go to coaching centre to take the class, the coaching comes at your home! The online coaching centres have teachers who teaches you online saving your time and travel expenses. If you have a computer/laptop and internet connection at home, you can easily join JEE coaching online centres.
Which are the best free online coaching classes for IIT JEE?
The best free online coaching classes for IIT JEE is nobody. The quality always comes with a price. Don’t get confused online IIT JEE coaching with video lectures, apps or tablet courses. All these things can be supplement resources but to clear JEE you need to join a coaching i.e. paid online coaching classes if you want to study online for JEE.
Best Paid Online IIT JEE Coaching & Courses
The best paid online IIT JEE coaching is Mystudycart. Our JEE online courses are appreciated well by JEE aspirants in the past. What aspirants like about the JEE online coaching :
- A digital classroom where you can interact with teacher and ask your doubts, very similar to regular coaching classes.
- Recordings of the classes are also provided for better understanding and revision.
- The course batch timing is suitable where you take classes right from your home.
- Online practice tests where your performance is analyzed and you can improve your weaker areas.
- The helpful nature of the teachers and the counselling team which regularly motivate students to feel confident for the exam.
Which are the best IIT JEE coaching online?
If you are looking for best IIT JEE coaching online (customized and interactive), then it’s Mystudycart Online Coaching for IIT-JEE. While many digital platforms have video lectures only, Mystudycart is more like a traditional coaching class in digital medium. Some of the key advantages of Mystudycart IIT-JEE coaching online are – Live classes, short batches, focus on an individual student, proper counseling, excellent study material, free practice tests, online assessment and regular monitoring.
What is the best online coaching for JEE Mains and Advanced?
The best online coaching for JEE Main and JEE advanced is where teachers are experienced and qualified, and you can understand what they are teaching. We at Mystudycart provides online coaching for JEE Main and Advanced where doubt removal is a continuous process during the online coaching.
Which is the best online education provider for IIT JEE?
Mystudycart is an online coaching platform that provides IIT-JEE Online Coaching (live and two-way interactive online classes). Considered as one of the best online education provider for IIT JEE, Mystudycart has an academic pool of some of the best online tutors in India.
Should I take IIT JEE coaching online or join local coaching centre?
You should definitely try out IIT JEE coaching online as you can study from experienced qualified teachers in JEE online coaching, as compare to average teachers in local coaching institute.
IIT JEE Coaching Online Reviews
Abrar Syed (student of Indian School Al Ghubra, Oman) enrolled with Mystudycart for JEE 2 Year Course in class 11. In this video, Abrar talks about Mystudycart IIT JEE online coaching, student understanding, the faculty, study material and online test series.
"Mystudycart light up the curiosity in every student hidden inside. It not only see students’ knowledge but his/her curiosity to learn more, the effort he/she makes, and the active participation in the questions." - Nidhi Singh (New Delhi)
"Mystudycart gives personal attention to students who ask doubts. Moreover updating entrance questions each week is extremely useful for interested students!" - Sarah Yohannan (Saudi Arabia)
"Mystudycart is an extremely helpful initiative for students. We become more responsible since mystudycart becomes more concerned about our involvement." - Reeja Mary Jaison (Grade 11)
Do you like to join IIT JEE coaching online, right from your home? Check out a Free Online Demo Class now.
For queries related to our online JEE coaching and scholarship, you may contact us on +91-888-2124-333.