IIT Coaching Vijayawada - EAMCET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, KVPY, NTSE & CBSE

Vijayawada, known as "The Business Capital of Andhra Pradesh", has been recognised as a "Global City of the Future". It is also called as "Vidyala wada" (Place of Education), occupies a large amount of the education infrastructure of Andhra Pradesh. For engineering aspirants, some of the well known engineering colleges in Vijayawada are Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikharjuna Rao College Of Engineering And Technology, SRK Institute of Technology, Dhanekula Institute Of Engineering & Technology, MVR College of Engineering and Technology, MIC College of Technology, etc.

State engineering colleges in Vijayawada take 70% students through EAMCET and remaining 30% via Management/NRI quota. Majority of students in Vijayawada are also preparing for JEE Main and JEE Advanced, in order to get admission into IITs and NITs. Kota and Delhi are two important coaching destinations for JEE and NEET aspirants, but students in Vijayawada reluctant to go there because of language barrier (Hindi) and additional expenses.

What If engineering and medical aspirants in Vijayawada can take coaching of JEE, EAMCET and NEET from some of the best teachers of India at their home only. Yes, no travelling expenses and staying in another city, away from parents. This is possible with Mystudycart online coaching platform.

We are a group of teachers/experts providing online coaching for JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, NEET, KVPY, NTSE, Olympiads, and CBSE/ICSE school preparations from 8th to 12th grade along with study material, test series, sample papers, past year papers and revision notes.

Students can also take customized courses for JEE and NEET exam in one on one mode where they can choose topics and coaching timings as per their needs.

Do try our Free Demo Class, you'll not be disappointed!

After 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE/NEET/SAT II

We have launched 2 years and 1 year Engineering and Medical Entrance coaching programs which make students capable to clear the exams easily. We also provide free SAT II preparation through IIT pass-out experts for students who enroll with us in 2 years programme.

We provide CBSE coaching and Test Series (without any extra charge) to every student as well as providing 20-50 % scholarship in course fee to students in Vijayawada.

Before 10th Standard – Interactive and Result Oriented Preparation for JEE and Medical Foundation

We have launched 1 year Foundation programme for 8th, 9th and 10th standard students. In our Foundation courses we prepare students base and mentoring them for JEE and NEET level exams. We have designed our course in a very unique way which balances school level syllabus as well as foundation level. With the help of our services students are improving on a different level of knowledge and academic satisfaction.

Mystudycart Features and Benefits of Online Coaching

Online Live Interactive Classes

Live and 2 way interactive classes right from your home / any place.

Recordings of Classes

All classes will be recorded for future reference and revision of the exams.

Personal Attention and Focus

Smallest batch size of 20 Students only to focus on the preparation of each student.

Global Benchmarking

Global competition & analysis between Indian and NRI students through online platform.

Time Saving and Economical

Saves lot of traveling time, city migration, and mental strain of students.

Proper Monitoring and Feedback

Parents can monitor their child's performance and improvement at home itself.

Counselling OTG

Counselling sessions with experts for entire duration of the course.

Scholarships on Achievements

Scholarship not just on the basis of marks but also on other achievements.

Quality Online Content

Quality content on the website to answer your every question.


From Quality Teachers of India

Note: We will not spam you and never share your contact details with any third party site.

For more details about Online IIT coaching in Vijayawada and your target examination, give us a miss call on +91-888-2124-333.