It is possible to crack NEET exam in one year if you are dedicated enough to achieve your goal. Here we are looking at some important points to crack NEET entrance exam in one year.
How to Crack NEET Exam in One Year?
Tips to crack NEET exam with only one year of preparation.
- Work hard with consistency. You need to complete a 2 year syllabus in one year. If your basic concepts of class 11 are clear, studied from NCERT, then you have an advantage. Otherwise be prepared for some intense study hours. Not easy, but very much possible.
- Be focused and Disciplined. You need to manage your time between studies and other tasks. Don’t follow the schedule/ time-table of others. You should know when to study i.e. your productive hours. Avoid procrastination, excessive TV/ Social Media and all unnecessary distractions. Never give up. Give your best effort till the final day of the exam.
- For Chemistry and Biology, study from NCERT and your coaching material.
- Understanding concepts is the key for Physics. It’s a blunder to solve problems without being clear about concepts.
- Follow subject tricks. See the trend of NEET past years papers. While solving questions, apply the tricks (mostly taught by your coaching teachers). Practice a lot and learn from your mistakes.
- Make your notes. Making notes is very beneficial in your preparation. Make your own notes, don’t buy or use someone else’s work. Include your own shortcuts and tricks.
- Revision is important. Revision not in the last few months, but every day. E.g. half an hour before sleep, go through all the things you learned during the day.
- Maintain composure throughout the year. To crackNEET examination, one of the major factors is not to panic during the preparation and on the exam day.
- Get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up.
- Don’t avoid any topic because you find it hard to understand. Remember the advice from Abhishek Garg (who got AIR 760 in NEET and AIR 212 in AIIMS 2018) :
“You have to study each and every topic of every subject, as questions can be asked from anything that is in the NEET syllabus (Most important- NCERT especially for Biology and Chemistry, sometimes from outside as well). Don’t neglect any chapter for the sake that you hate it and not able to do its questions or you have difficulty in learning that. That is the area which will create problems in final exam as it will remain your weakness till the D-Day if you will keep on neglecting it. So try to get a grip over those topics by practicing more questions from it.”
It’s recommended to join one year online course for NEET which can provide you with experienced faculty, precise material and guidance to crack the NEET exam in one year.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook