Question asked : I’m an IIT JEE aspirant and I feel worried about the fact that – are my preparations enough to get into the IITs. What do I do to evaluate myself?
How to Evaluate IIT JEE Preparation?
Here are the steps to evaluate your IIT JEE preparation.
- Join a couple of regular national level JEE test series of good institutes.
- Try to find out the ones whose syllabus schedule synchronizes according to yours, so that you can judge your level on what you have completed, not on what you are about to start.
- If there is more than, around, six months before JEE, just ensure the frequency of tests, to be like, monthly. But as the peak time approaches nearer and nearer, gradually take more and more tests. In the last month, it must be, at least, weekly, and in the last week, there may be 2 or 3 tests.
- Ensure if the level of questions and the pattern of tests you are taking resembles that of JEE. The level shouldn’t be much higher and obviously, not lower than actual JEE. You can figure out the level of your test papers if you have seen some previous year papers and solved them.
- Improve your time management skills and work on your silly mistakes every time.
- Solve some previous year complete papers in an actual JEE like environment by yourself. Of course, do it at the end when your syllabus is complete.
The more you practice, the more you excel, because practice certainly makes a man perfect.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook