So someone is aiming for 650 above in NEET out there; that’s good. Though I did not score 650+ in NEET but I can suggest you some points.
How to Score 650 Above in the NEET 2020?
Here are the most important tips to score 650 above in the NEET.
- Dedication – You must be really dedicated towards your goal and set your priorities accordingly. You should not compromise your study time with entertainment like watching TV, Social networking etc. They are to be utilised (if someone uses) in free time when you are done with the topics, which you planned for that day.
- Hard work – This doesn’t need an explanation. It is obvious that you need to work hard to achieve those marks. But, along with that smart work is also necessary.
- Maintain good colourful notes, make diagrams, flow-charts which assist you in picturising the pages and ultimately leading to your memory. Try figuring out, in what way you understand and memorize the topics well, either reading your notes or practicing more questions.
- Study each and every topic of every subject, as questions can be asked from anything that is in the NEET syllabus (Most important- NCERT especially for Biology and Chemistry, sometimes from outside as well).
- Don’t neglect any chapter for the sake that you hate it and not able to do its questions or you have difficulty in learning that. That is the area which will create problems in final exams as it will remain your weakness till the D-Day if you will keep on neglecting it. So try to make a grip over those topics by practicing more questions from it.
- Practice – You have to Practice.. Practice.. Practice… and Practice. This is one of the most important things which plays a great role in one’s preparation for any entrance exam. It will help you improve your concept application power and will also gradually develop confidence in you that, “Yes! I can answer any question from this topic now, whether it is easy or difficult.”
- Join a coaching institute if you haven’t joined yet. Being in a coaching institute gives you a great exposure to N number of good questions and the tests conducted there, based on the NEET pattern, will help you in lowering the anxiety level which raises in many students while giving the actual exam.
- Your concepts must be strong and crystal-clear that you get that confidence, that there can be no question in the final exam that bounces over your head and you are not capable of tackling it.
- Know each and everything given in Biology NCERT i.e every line. Consider that as your Holy book.
- Be regular at your studies (The most important thing). This will be accomplished when you practice questions on a daily basis and revise the topics frequently from your sources (books or notes).
- Have faith in yourself, don’t get demotivated in any situation & always be confident.
All the best future NEET aspirants. I wish you success in reaching your goal.
AIR 760 in NEET, AIR 212 in AIIMS, AIR 8 in JIPMER
Learn the tricks to score 650 above in NEET 2020 through NEET Online Crash Course.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook