Question asked by a NEET aspirant – “What should be my study strategy for the NEET 2020 to score 600+?” Scoring 600 plus is the basic target of every NEET aspirant. There are certain fundamental rules which will help you to score 600+ in the NEET 2020.
Study Strategy to Score 600+ in NEET 2020
Here are the study tips to score 600+ in the NEET 2020 exam.
- NCERT Biology is your Bible. Don’t forget to read every line of this book. Any line can be picked up as a question or an option. Each diagram and table is very important.
- Organic Chemistry must be well prepared. A major section of the Chemistry paper consists of reactions and series arrangement from this topic.
- For Inorganic Chemistry, consider NCERT as your Bible. Make sure, you memorise every single line from this book before going for any other.
- Physics is not formula based entirely. There will be certain questions which will test your concepts and logic.
- Get prepared for lengthy calculations. Physics isn’t tough but exhaustively calculative.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. My most favourite rule. The more you practice and analyse your mistakes, the better for you.
- So simply, target for 330 in Biology which can be easily achieved by understanding and learning NCERT Biology and yep, a little extra knowledge.
- For Chemistry, keep the target score of 150. Again, that is very easy if you have a good hold on physical Chemistry.
- Even a mere score of 120 in Physics assures you a total of 600 now. However, you can score little more than 120 in Physics with little more practice.
(NEET-UG 2018 AIR 289, JIPMER AIR 63)
Increase your score in NEET to 600+ through NEET 2020 Online Score Booster Course.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook