Question asked by a NEET aspirant – “What should be my study strategy for the NEET to score 600+?”
Scoring above 600 is the basic target of every NEET aspirant. There are certain fundamental rules which will help you to score 600+ in the NEET exam.
Study Strategy to Score 600+ in the NEET Exam
Subject-wise study strategy to score 600+ in the NEET exam.
- NCERT Biology is your Bible. Don’t forget to read every line of this book. Any line can be picked up as a question or an option. Each diagram and table is very important.
- Organic Chemistry must be well prepared. A major section of the Chemistry paper consists of reactions and series arrangement from this topic.
- For Inorganic Chemistry, again consider NCERT as your Bible. Make sure you memorize every single line from this book before going for any other.
- Physics is not formula based entirely. There will be certain questions which will test your concepts and logic.
- Get prepared for lengthy calculations. Physics isn’t tough but exhaustively calculative.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. My most favorite rule. The more you practice and analyse your mistakes, the better for you.
- Target for 330 in Biology which can be easily achieved by understanding and learning NCERT Biology and yep, a little extra knowledge.
- Keep the target score of 150 for Chemistry. Again, that is very easy if you have a good hold on Physical Chemistry.
- Even a mere score of 120 in Physics assures you a total of 600 now. However, you can score little more than 120 in Physics with little more practice.
- For maximum score in NEET, you need to focus on time management and pattern of solving questions. This can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
Score 600+ in the NEET exam by learning from the best teachers in NEET Online Courses.
(NEET-UG 2018 AIR 289, JIPMER AIR 63)
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook