Question asked by a NEET aspirant – What should be my study strategy for the NEET 2019 to score 600+?
Study Strategy to Get 600+ in NEET 2019
Scoring 600+ is the basic target of every NEET aspirant. There are certain fundamental rules which will help you to score 600+ in NEET 2019.
- NCERT Biology is your Bible. Don’t forget to read every line of this book. Any line can be picked up as an question or an option. Each diagram and table is very important.
- Organic Chemistry must be well prepared. A major section of Chemistry paper consists of reactions and series arrangement from this topic.
- For Inorganic Chemistry, consider NCERT as your Bible. Make sure, you memorise every single line from this book before going for any other.
- Physics is not formula based entirely. There will be certain questions which will test your concepts and logic.
- Get prepared for lengthy calculations. Physics isn’t tough but exhaustively calculative.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. My most favourite rule. The more you practice and analyse your mistakes, the better for you.
- So simply, target for 330 in Biology which can be easily achieved by understanding and learning NCERT Biology and yep, a little extra knowledge.
- For Chemistry, keep the target score of 150. Again, that is very easy if you have a good hold on physical Chemistry.
- Even a mere score of 120 in Physics assures you a total of 600 now. However, you can score little more than 120 in Physics with little more practice.
(NEET-UG 2018 AIR 289, JIPMER AIR 63)
For Clearing Doubts : NEET 2019 Online Crash Course