“Is it possible to crack the JEE Main 2021 January exam in remaining months?” – Question asked by a JEE 2021 aspirant. The time frame to prepare for JEE Main totally depends upon your own capabilities. Considering the time remaining, it is totally enough to crack JEE Main 2021 if you are dedicated enough.
How to Crack JEE Main Exam in 3 Months?
Tips to crack JEE Main exam in remaining months.
- Make a list of JEE Main topics and chapters remaining (class 11 and 12) and create a study schedule to complete the syllabus in time. Follow the schedule sincerely.
- Understand the basics in all subjects. If you find any topic boring, then incorporate new effective methods of studying to make it more interesting like quizzing, making flowcharts, tables and diagrams etc.
- Improve your speed, accuracy and time management skills. This is possible with lots of questions solving and practice. If you know that you are not familiar with the concepts involved in the problem, don’t attempt it, rather study the concept first and then attempt the problem.
- Solve numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Clear each and every silliest of your doubts. If possible, join an online course to resolve all your JEE Main doubts. Ask JEE experts and teachers if your methods are correct and you’re learning the right way.
- Make revision notes. It’s easy and convenient to revise handmade notes in your own style and format, rather than revising from thick books and coaching modules. Make a separate notebook for remembering formulas in all three subjects.
- Revise every day. Include a specific revision slot in your JEE preparation schedule. Don’t procrastinate the revision time for new study.
- Practice online mock tests on a computer or laptop (since JEE Main is a computer-based test). It’s recommended to join an online test series for JEE Main.
- Analyze the test. Work hard on your weak parts and silly mistakes.
- Stay calm and stick to your study plan. Follow the teachers advice and suggestions.
All the best.
Related Page : JEE Main 2021 Preparation Strategy