Questions asked by JEE aspirants – “How to score 99+ percentile in JEE Mains in the remaining time?”
Scoring 99 percentile in JEE Main requires intense hard work, discipline, positive mindset and a smart strategy to attempt the exam. In this post, we will see some tips and tricks to score 99+ percentile in JEE Mains.
How to Score 99 Percentile in JEE Mains?
9 tips to score 99+ percentile in JEE Mains :
- Complete theory of all the chapters. Practice ample amounts of questions from each chapter.
- Study from the relevant study material and books only. Avoid over the syllabus stuff.
- Revise topics and formulas regularly to keep them fresh in your mind.
- Give time bound mock tests, chapter-wise and full syllabus tests.
- Check your silly mistakes and improve weak areas.
- Solve previous year JEE Main papers (minimum last 10 years).
- Focus on the chapters with high weightage, if you have less months remaining for the JEE Mains exam.
- Follow your teachers’ instructions and advice.
- Don’t leave anything for the last moment. That’s for revision.
Get the exclusive tricks to score 99+ percentile in JEE Mains exam from the top faculty and experts in JEE Mains Online Crash Course.
99 Percentile in JEE Mains – FAQs
Is getting 99 percentile good in JEE Mains?
Yes, 99 percentile is considered good in JEE Mains. With 99 percentile, you are likely to qualify for JEE Advanced and there are high chances of getting into the top NITs in India.
Is scoring 99 percentile in JEE Mains difficult?
JEE Mains is a highly competitive exam and it’s not easy to get 99 percentile. But with consistent efforts and the right approach, you can improve your chances of getting 99 percentile in JEE Mains.
How many marks do I need for 99 percentile in JEE Mains?
It depends on the difficulty of your JEE Main shift’s question paper. If you manage to score between 200-230, then you will have a higher probability to get 99 percentile in JEE Mains.
Related Posts :