Physics is one of the subjects which many students find tougher to score good marks. Whether you are preparing for JEE, Boards or both, you need to follow a proper strategy and tips to get good marks in JEE and Board exams.
How to Get Good Marks in Physics in JEE and Boards?
Best tips to get good marks in Physics in JEE and Boards :
- Make sure that you are done with all your basics and concepts crystal clear. It’s better to understand concepts properly before solving questions.
- Theory is also important in Physics to score good marks in JEE, it’s not just about problem solving in Physics.
- Learn all the formulas by heart. Maintain a register for formulas. Revise all the formulas with the case and conditions applied multiple times. There will be some direct formula based questions in the JEE Main paper.
- Know the application/ derivations of formulas, where it applies. It helps in solving complex problems.
- Learn to visualize things, especially in class 12th topics like Electrodynamics, Optics and Modern Physics. They are the scoring chapters for JEE.
- Solve examples, questions from NCERT and HC Verma or coaching modules. Start from easy questions then go higher up.
- Practice a large number of problems to increase the speed, accuracy and problem solving thoughts.
- Avoid calculation mistakes. Be careful about the units and signs (-ve and +ve) while solving questions.
- After completing a chapter, give a chapter-wise mock test to know which areas of the chapter you need to focus more.
- Identify your weak chapters and work hard on them. Find your mistakes in tests and practice questions from these chapters.
- In the last few months before JEE, revise the formulas and useful derivations using handbooks/ notes.
- Solve previous 10 years unsolved JEE questions without checking answers.
- To get good marks in Physics in Boards, practice some board level questions from sample papers when exams are nearby. Focus on theory as it has higher weightage in Boards.
Get good marks in JEE and Boards by learning from the best faculty and experts in Mystudycart JEE Online Courses.
Related Posts :
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook