This is a guest post by a medical student (3-digit rank in NEET 2020) who chose to be anonymous and likes to help NEET aspirants.
How to Score Good Marks in NEET Exam?
There are no secrets as such to score good marks in the NEET exam, but a few points to keep in mind for aspirants.
Tips to score good marks in the NEET exam :
- Improve yourself. You and the topper of your class are no different. They are just more dedicated towards their goal, are punctual and disciplined with their studies, and you are not. Accept that and try to improve.
- Marks obtained in mock tests should not bother you. You should be bothered about the reasons which made you score less in NEET tests, like weak concepts and syllabus backlogs.
- Stop running behind every NEET topper and teacher for guidance, rather have only one or two mentors who can guide you throughout.
- NEET is not a burden, it isn’t a struggle. Please understand that.
- Choose your friends wisely. Trust me, it also affects the preparation.
- Your competition is not confined to the classroom. The real competition starts where you think it ends.
- NCERT is the ultimate book for NEET. But simply don’t ignore the coaching modules. The concepts explained in modules form a base for understanding NCERT.
- Never let your parents down, give your best. The result will not be yours alone, trust me, your parents are working much harder than you are. They don’t need to skip parties, minimise watching TV, cancel trips, adjust according to your timetable, but they do.
- Develop a habit of solving questions in a time limit from the beginning itself. It helps.
- Make NEET short notes only after you’ve completed the entire 11th and 12th syllabus.
The thing is from class 11th beginning to 12th end, one’s understanding of the NEET exam sees a drastic change. Maybe you’ll find that the thing you found hard or important in the beginning is not at all important for the exam. So don’t rush to make notes and all.
Meditating 10 mins a day will keep you calm and composed. Enjoy the journey, eat healthy, be healthy and score good marks in NEET.
Related Posts :
Tips to Score 650+ Marks in NEET
Tips to Score 600+ Marks in NEET in Remaining Time
Tips to Crack NEET Exam with a Good Rank
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter