Scoring good marks in NEET Chemistry requires reading theory properly, understanding concepts and practicing problems. To score more than 150-160 in Chemistry NEET, you need to follow the right approach and strategy.
How to Score 150-160+ in Chemistry NEET?
Study tips to score more than 150-160 in NEET Chemistry :
- Study all the important and scoring chapters in NEET Chemistry. Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life, Environmental Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Examples from Surface Chemistry, the questions from these chapters are asked every year in NEET.
- Improve your speed in Physical Chemistry by consistently solving problems. Prepare a list of formulas and reactions from the start and have a glance at them often so that you can remember them whenever you are solving problems or giving tests.
- Understand the concepts and reaction mechanisms well in Organic Chemistry. GOC (General Organic Chemistry) Alkanes, alkenes, aldehydes and aromatic substitution are important.
- Read from NCERT, revise regularly and make proper notes in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Don’t give maximum time to the part which you like more and less time to the one which you find difficult. Give sufficient time to each portion (Organic, Inorganic, Physical) so that you can cover the full syllabus in time.
- Ask your teachers for help or clear your NEET doubts online if you find anything difficult to study.
- Solve previous year NEET questions of Chemistry chapter-wise (multiple times if possible).
- Practice mock tests to improve your weaker areas and final score in Chemistry. NEET online test series will help you understand your strengths, weaknesses and manage your time properly.
- Don’t immediately see the answer of a MCQ if you are not able to solve it. Read again the topic from where the question is asked and then attempt the question again.
- Always solve easier questions first (mostly theoretical) and difficult questions later (calculation based) in NEET tests and during the exam.
Best Books for Scoring 150+ in NEET Chemistry
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry for NEET/AIIMS by M. S. Chauhan
Improve your score in NEET Chemistry by learning from the best teachers and experts in Mystudycart Online Courses.
Related Posts :