Physics is one subject which the majority of NEET aspirants find intimidating. To improve Physics for NEET, you should introspect where you lag in Physics. Are you weak in numericals, any topic, or do you find the concepts hard to understand? Focusing on your weak areas will help you to increase the Physics score in NEET.
How to Improve Physics for NEET?
Follow the below steps to improve Physics for NEET :
- Purchase a good book for NEET Physics or start with NCERT and coaching modules (whichever your preferred choice).
- Read the main concepts of the chapter. Just read theory first.
- Learn all the formulas. Make a formula sheet for NEET Physics.
- Understand concepts properly. It’s better to understand concepts and solve 10 questions instead of solving 50 questions without understanding proper concepts.
- Solve examples given in the NCERT textbook or coaching material.
- Try unsolved problems (at least 10) without checking answers.
- If you get the wrong answer then understand the solution and highlight it for next time so you don’t repeat your mistakes.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Keep practicing questions from your textbook (NCERT or reference book) and PYQs to improve your Physics for NEET.
- Don’t be afraid of asking even the silliest of your doubts from the teacher.
For Boards, follow the same above steps, just replace NEET questions with Board questions. Whether medical or non medical, theory has more weightage in Boards.
Practice is the key to increase Physics score in NEET
Practice enhances your exposure to a variety of questions and you get to understand the concept very well.
Learn a concept→ Solve MCQs regarding that concept → get them wrong → check explanation→ see where you’re going wrong→ do more MCQs → no more mistakes → score increased in NEET Physics.
After the NEET syllabus is complete, solve sample papers/ mock tests/ previous year papers to practice the type of questions asked in NEET. One thing you need to remember is that sample paper books have lots of errors in questions and solutions. So try sample paper books only if you have a good teacher to tell you when a question is wrong.
Diya Suhas scored 170/180 in NEET Physics by clearing all her doubts and weaker areas in Mystudycart NEET customized course (one-on-one classes).
Related Posts :