It’s a very cliche but important question from students who are considering or already preparing for IIT JEE – How to crack the JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams? In this post we will see some of the best study tips that will help you to crack JEE 2021.
Top 15 Study Tips to Crack IIT JEE 2021
- Study hard with consistency and work smart wherever required. It’s okay to make mistakes but be smart enough to learn from them.
- Make a plan to achieve your goals. Know when to study with full concentration. Manage time well between studies and other tasks.
- Keep JEE syllabus beside and learn topics, concepts and practice questions as per the syllabus. Don’t deviate from the syllabus.
- Understand concepts well and practice problems.
- Avoid skipping tough topics and questions.
- Clear your doubts regularly.
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Improve on your weak topics and concepts.
- Solve past year papers and online mock tests.
- Measure your performance, identify your mistakes, and don’t repeat them in upcoming tests.
- Don’t feel low or demotivated because of low scores in tests.
- Prepare an exam strategy like which questions to attempt, whether you should attempt or leave the question, how much time to allocate, etc. This comes with practice.
- Make notes. Revise daily throughout the preparation.
- Follow your teachers advice and guidance. Completing homework and assignments on time.
- Eat healthy and get sufficient sleep.
- Stay determined and positive in tough situations.
Related Post : IIT JEE 2021 Preparation Strategy
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook