It’s a very cliche but important question from students who are considering or already preparing for IIT-JEE – How to crack the JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam? In this post we will see some of the best study tips that will help you to crack JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
Top 15 Study Tips to Crack JEE Main and JEE Advanced
You can crack JEE Main and JEE Advanced :
- By studying hard with consistency and working smart wherever required. It’s okay to make mistakes but be smart enough to learn from them.
- By making a plan to achieve your goals. By knowing when to study with full concentration. By managing time well between studies and other tasks.
- By not deviating from the syllabus. Keep JEE syllabus beside and learn topics, concepts and practice questions as per the syllabus.
- By understanding concepts well and practicing problems.
- By not skipping tough topics and questions.
- By clearing your doubts regularly.
- By recognizing your strengths and weakness. By trying to improve on your weak topics and concepts.
- By solving past year papers and online mock tests.
- By measuring your performance, identifying your mistakes, and not repeating them in upcoming tests.
- By not feeling low or demotivated because of low scores in tests.
- By preparing an exam strategy like which questions to attempt, quickly knowing whether you should attempt or leave the question, how much time to allocate, etc. This comes with practice.
- By making notes. By continuous revision throughout the preparation.
- By following your teachers advice and guidance. By completing homework/assignments on time.
- By eating healthy and getting proper sleep.
- By staying determined and positive in tough situations.
Hope the above study tips help you to crack the JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam.
All the best 🙂
Related Post : How to Get a Good Rank in IIT-JEE?
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook