How to Practice NEET Mock Tests Online?
Tips to practice NEET mock tests online :
- If you have not done yet, get comfortable with a computer (or laptop with a mouse). Your eyes should not feel any strain or burden while solving the online mock test.
- Make sure you complete the online mock tests in one go without taking a break.
- Start with your preferred section – Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- On the top of your computer screen, there will be an option of “Question Paper” where you can see the full paper (all 3 sections) in a new internal window. You may like to have a quick look at the questions to decide which section is tough or easy, accordingly you can make adjustments on what section you want to start first.
- When you are not 100% sure of the correct answer, you can mark the question for review and come back to it after finishing the other questions.
- There will be a timer on screen during the test. Don’t get edgy and nervous seeing it, avoid thinking of it too much while solving the questions. Just make sure you devote sufficient time to each section as planned.
- Use proper rough sheets while solving mock tests online.
NEET Mock Test Online – FAQs
Where can I get NEET mock test online?
NEET online mock tests are available on Mystudycart where it’s a part of online test series. The mock tests are as per the new exam pattern of NEET. Students can practice chapter and subject-wise tests along with the full syllabus tests.
How many mock tests are enough for NEET?
Around 20-30 full syllabus mock tests are considered good for NEET. In the last 3-4 months before the exam, try to solve as many mock tests as possible, including previous year papers.
How can I improve my NEET mock test performance?
Self-analysis (finding the reason for scoring less, whether it’s time management, weak topics or silly mistakes) is the best way to improve your performance in NEET mock tests. Make a note of the mistakes and rectify them before attempting the next mock test.
Which is the best app or platform to solve NEET mock tests?
Although there are many apps and test platforms available for NEET, it’s recommended to solve NEET online mock tests provided by the NEET online coaching provider. It will give you the test analysis and reports which helps in improving your time management skills and performance.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook