Due to the Corona and lockdown, coaching institutes are closed and NEET aspirants are studying online from home. Students are not able to give offline tests in coaching and are now trying to practice NEET online mock tests as much as possible.
Which is the best app or platform to solve NEET online mock tests?
Although there are many apps and test platforms available for NEET, it’s recommended to solve NEET online mock tests provided by the best NEET online coaching provider. It will give you the test analysis and reports which helps in improving your time management skills and performance.
How to Practice NEET Online Mock Tests?
Tips on how to practice NEET online mock tests in the right way :
- If you have not done yet, get comfortable with a computer (or laptop with a mouse). Your eyes should not feel any strain or burden while solving the online mock test.
- Make sure you complete the online mock tests in one go without taking a break.
- Start with your preferred section – Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- On the top of your computer screen, there will be an option of “Question Paper” where you can see the full paper (all 3 sections) in a new internal window. You may like to have a quick look at the questions to decide which section is tough or easy, accordingly you can make adjustments on what section you want to start first.
- When you are not 100% sure of the correct answer, you can mark the question for review and come back to it after finishing the other questions.
- There will be a timer on screen during the test. Don’t get edgy and nervous seeing it, avoid thinking of it too much while solving the questions. Just make sure you devote sufficient time to each section as planned.
- Use proper rough sheets while solving online mock tests.
Practice NEET online mock tests at your home, at any time, in Mystudycart NEET Online Test Series.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook