BITSAT 2020 examination will be conducted between 16th May- 25th May, 2020 [now postponed to a later date due to Covid19 pandemic] in online mode only. BITSAT online test follows NCERT class 11th and 12th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
How to Crack BITSAT Exam in 1 Month?
Here are the study tips to crack the BITSAT exam in one month.
- If you are already preparing for JEE, keep your focus on PCM syllabus and revision.
- Speed is an important factor to perform well in the BITSAT exam. BITSAT is having 125 questions of PCM. 40 each in Physics & Chemistry, and 45 Math questions. There are two additional sections also, English and Reasoning. Keep on practicing questions to improve the speed.
- Maintain the accuracy along with the speed. Don’t make silly mistakes due to hurrying in solving questions.
- Build a strong command in English (15 questions will come in BITSAT). You can refer to a book like Wren and Martin’s English book to improve or test your English vocabulary.
- Solve some Reasoning questions from any aptitude book (10 questions will be asked in the BITSAT exam). The questions will not be difficult if your logic is good.
- Join an online test series to get the real exam-hall experience at home. It will provide the exact time spent on each section, time spent on questions which you’ve attempted, not attempted and attempted but with wrong answers.
- Practice BITSAT online mock tests regularly after the syllabus is over.
Related Page : Online Crash Course for JEE/ BITSAT 2020