BITSAT examination is conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in BITS-Pilani and other campuses. BITSAT online test follows NCERT class 11 and 12 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In this post, we will see some tips to crack BITSAT 2024 in the remaining time and the importance of BITSAT online test series.
How to Prepare for BITSAT 2024 in Remaining Months?
Tips to prepare for BITSAT exam in the remaining months :
- Make a timetable to complete the BITSAT syllabus in the remaining time.
- Study from NCERT textbooks and BITSAT preparation books.
- Solve questions daily to improve the speed in BITSAT. It’s an important factor to crack the BITSAT exam. BITSAT asks 100 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Math. There are two additional sections, English and Reasoning.
- Maintain accuracy along with the speed. Don’t make silly mistakes due to hurrying in solving questions.
- Solve questions from Arihant Book to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Practice Reasoning questions from any aptitude book. 20 questions will be asked in the BITSAT exam. The questions will not be difficult if your logic is good.
- Have a good command in English. 10 questions will come in BITSAT. Refer to a book like Wren and Martin’s to improve your English vocabulary.
- Take a BITSAT online test series to get the real exam-hall experience at home. It will provide the exact time spent on each section, time spent on questions which you’ve attempted, not attempted and attempted but with wrong answers.
- Improve on your weak areas and silly mistakes.
- Join a BITSAT online crash course to learn important chapters, problem solving tricks, strategy to solve the paper and clearing your doubts.
Can I crack BITSAT 2024 If I start preparing now?
Yes, you can crack BITSAT 2024 if you start preparing now. To crack BITSAT, you need to have excellent speed and accuracy which is possible with consistent practice and mock tests. In BITSAT, you have to answer 130 questions in 3 hours as compared to 75 questions in JEE Main.
How to prepare for BITSAT exam from scratch?
When starting from zero, make a study schedule to complete the BITSAT syllabus in the remaining time. If you are starting BITSAT preparation late, then you should focus on important BITSAT chapters, practice online mock tests and solve BITSAT papers from Arihant book.
Online Test Series to Crack BITSAT
“An online test series can be very helpful to crack BITSAT. It helps you to properly distribute the time among all the questions and build a proper strategy for the BITSAT exam. I personally used Arihant’s test series (the best for BITSAT). It helped me a lot. Arihant test series is a little bit tougher than the actual BITSAT. I used to score around 360 in the test series while I scored 426 in the BITSAT (old exam pattern)” – Mohul Maheshwari (BITS-Pilani).
Solve the BITSAT question paper with a fixed strategy every time. It is more efficient and it will boost up your speed. And yes, if you want to score 350+ in BITSAT, bonus questions are a must.
The most important elements to crack BITSAT :
- Accuracy – You need very high accuracy in BITSAT. Though questions are not as tough as in JEE Advanced, the BITSAT cutoffs are generally high, so you can’t risk committing any silly mistakes.
- Speed – You will have to solve 130 questions and just 180 minutes. (There are 12 bonus questions for those who attempted all 130 questions).
- Knowledge – Almost every topic is covered in BITSAT, so you can’t just skip any topic.
BITSAT Preparation – FAQs
How to score good marks in the BITSAT 2024?
A score above 300+ is considered good for BITSAT 2024. You can score 300+ in BITSAT by improving your speed and accuracy. Join a BITSAT online test series (available in BITSAT crash course) and make a proper strategy to attempt the paper.
How to score 350 in BITSAT?
Candidates can score 350+ in BITSAT in the remaining months by practicing online mock tests, learning shortcuts, knowing when to answer questions and attempting 12 extra questions.
What are the most scoring topics in BITSAT?
Most scoring topics in BITSAT are Chemical Bonding, Organic Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Heat, Thermodynamics, SHM, Current Electricity, Complex Numbers, Vectors, Differential calculus, 2D Geometry. BITSAT Important Chapters
What is the difficulty level of BITSAT exam?
The difficulty level of BITSAT is moderate according to previous year papers. Math and Physics are moderate to tough, Chemistry is easy to moderate, English and Reasoning are mostly easier.
When should I start preparing for BITSAT?
BITSAT preparation gets automatically started when you start preparing for JEE whether it’s in class 11 or 12. You can focus more on BITSAT in the last 3 months, after giving the JEE Main exam.
How much time is required to prepare for BITSAT?
BITSAT preparation requires as much time as JEE preparation. It may take you 2 years or 6 months, depending on your potential. The good thing is you don’t need to prepare separately for BITSAT and JEE.
How to prepare for BITSAT from class 11?
Majority of candidates prepare for JEE along with BITSAT in class 11. Make a study timetable and follow it with dedication. Complete all chapters of BITSAT class 11 syllabus to avoid any kind of backlog in class 12.
Which is more important for BITSAT – Class 11 or 12?
Class 11 and 12 is equally important for BITSAT as the syllabus of BITSAT is a combination of both class 11 and 12 chapters.
How many hours of study is required for BITSAT?
A minimum of 6-8 hours of study every day is recommended for BITSAT. If you are preparing for JEE, then BITSAT doesn’t require additional study hours. After giving the JEE Main, you can increase your study time for BITSAT.
Is cracking BITSAT easier or tougher than NEET?
It’s easier to crack BITSAT as NEET is more competitive and challenging. Both NEET and BITSAT test your speed and accuracy, however, you need to memorize more stuff for NEET especially in Biology.
How to prepare for BITSAT English and Logical reasoning?
Start doing questions of English and Logical Reasoning from Arihant’s BITSAT book. It will help you build your confidence as you will solve the type of questions that will be asked in the BITSAT exam.
Is BITSAT English easy?
BITSAT tests your basics in English which is the summation of things which you have learned in your school like grammar, vocabulary, ability to read fast and comprehend, composition, etc.
Related Posts :