BITSAT examination is conducted for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in BITS-Pilani and other campuses. BITSAT online test follows NCERT class 11th and 12th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
7 Best Study Tips to Crack BITSAT Exam
Here are the study tips to crack the BITSAT online exam.
- Study as per JEE syllabus if you are preparing for JEE along with the BITSAT. No need to follow a different strategy for BITSAT.
- Daily practice questions to improve the speed. It’s an important factor to crack the BITSAT exam. BITSAT asks 125 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Math. There are two additional sections also, English and Reasoning.
- Maintain the accuracy along with the speed. Don’t make silly mistakes due to hurrying in solving questions.
- Build a strong command in English (15 questions will come in BITSAT). You can refer to a book like Wren and Martin’s English book to improve your English vocabulary.
- Practice Reasoning questions from any aptitude book (10 questions will be asked in the BITSAT exam). The questions will not be difficult if your logic is good.
- Join a BITSAT online test series to get the real exam-hall experience at home. It will provide the exact time spent on each section, time spent on questions which you’ve attempted, not attempted and attempted but with wrong answers.
- Solve BITSAT online mock tests on a computer or laptop.
Related Page : Best Online Courses for BITSAT Preparation