The following are the common mistakes while preparing for IIT JEE.
- Procrastination. Thinking that you will solve a question or read the chapter later and later and it goes on till the last. Generating BACKLOGS (BLUNDER) is worst thing in life and JEE preparation is no different from Life.
- Getting dejected of the poor performances in mock tests or part tests. [How to Bounce Back from Low Scores]
- Not knowing what question is for IIT JEE and what is not in IIT JEE syllabus. Most of the students join various test series or solve books which at times have questions which are beyond JEE Level. It is not at all appreciated to solve such questions.
- Killing time for no reason. That means – watching movies/television shows too often, sleeping more than required, etc. [IIT JEE Focus]
- Social Networking ruthlessly.
- Studying on bed instead of using a table chair. (BLUNDER).
- Solving 5-6 books partially instead of solving 1-2 books completely.
- Not getting doubts cleared or questions which were left unsolved in tests/books remain unsolved forever.
If you can avoid all this, you will surely be able to study hell lot more than what you are doing now.
Best of Luck with your preparations!
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus
Related Post : 3 Common Blunders JEE Aspirants Commit in JEE Preparation
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook