This post is not related to any exam preparation. This is not about Learning, but Teaching, and that too some important life lessons.
Recently, someone asked me a question,
Is being responsible the most important life lesson you can teach a kid?
I don’t know whether it was a teacher or a parent who asked this, but, No, that is not the only thing you can teach a kid.
1) Teach them that Life is not a competition.
2) Teach them to Follow their passion.
3) Teach them to face their failures.
4) Teach them that Hard work can’t be replaced by anything.
5) Teach them that Love is better than ego.
6) Teach them to be the first one to appreciate someone for their act.
7) Teach them not to be hippocrates.
8) Teach them to accept what they are.
9) Teach them to Respect fellow human beings.
10) Teach them to be Ethical in whichever field they are.
Teach them to be a good HUMAN.
Mind you, these are not that easy to learn, so you can imagine how hard it will be to teach!
Aswathy N Iyer
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook