This is a guest post from Adya Anwesha (MBBS student at VIMSAR, Odisha).
I prepared for NEET in 2 and a half months. In this post, I am sharing with you what I did to crack the NEET exam.
NEET 2020 Preparation in Two and a Half Months – What Strategy to Follow?
Here is the ideal strategy to follow for NEET in two and a half months.
- Prepare a timetable for the whole day. It can be according to what you have as your strengths and weaknesses. Physics was my weakest link and I was great in Biology. My time table was somewhat like this:
- Stuck to your time table. Many people will make a one time table, but they won’t stick to it. But only that will help you achieve your goals.
- Modify the time table the way you want, according to your wishes. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. It is the golden rule. But I had never been an early person, so 7:30 am was early for me.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep for a better functioning of the brain.
- Stay away from all distractions. I had locked myself up in my room. I wasn’t traceable, those 2 and a half months. Not on social media, no mobile phone. They were distractions. You need not do that if you can handle distractions.
- Write your goals and scores you want to achieve. I had all sorts of things written on a paper. I stuck it to the wall before my desk. Some were motivational quotations, others were my own goals I had to achieve. I don’t have pictures of them with me, because as soon the results were declared, I ripped them off! They looked somewhat like this:
- The higher the goal you set, the more you get motivated. Even if you don’t achieve what you had set, you will surely get decent marks.
Study. Give it your all. Your soul. Your dreams demand your soul in exchange. Have faith in God. He will guide you on the right path.
May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams.
Best of luck 🙂
Learn the ideal strategy to crack NEET in two and a half months through NEET 2020 online crash course.