The last 6 months before the NEET exam is the most crucial time for all the medical aspirants. The things which you do in this phase can make or break your rhythm to crack the NEET exam. In this post, I am sharing the preparation tips, study plan and timetable for NEET in the last 6 months.
This is a guest post from Adya Anwesha (MBBS Student).
How to Crack NEET in 6 Months?
Tips and study plan to crack the NEET exam in 6 months :
- Prepare a NEET study timetable for the whole day. It can be according to what you have as your strengths and weaknesses.
- Stick to your study schedule. It will help you achieve your goals. Many people make timetables, but they won’t stick to it.
- Modify the timetable the way you want, according to your wishes. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. It is the golden rule. But I had never been an early person, so 7:30 am was early for me.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep for a better functioning of the brain.
- Stay away from all distractions. I had locked myself up in my room. I wasn’t traceable. Not on social media, no mobile phone. They were distractions. You need not do that if you can handle distractions.
- Write goals and scores you want to achieve. I had all sorts of things written on a paper. I stuck it to the wall before my desk. Some were motivational quotations, others were my own goals I had to achieve. I don’t have pictures of them with me, because as soon the results were declared, I ripped them off! They looked somewhat like this:
- The higher the goal you set, the more you get motivated. Even if you don’t achieve what you had set, you will surely get decent marks in NEET.
Time Table for NEET Preparation in 6 Months
Physics was my weakest link and I was great in Biology. My study plan and timetable for NEET preparation was somewhat like this:
Crack NEET in 6 Months – FAQs
Is it possible to crack NEET in 6 months from zero level?
Yes, it’s possible to crack NEET in 6 months from zero level if you follow a consistent study schedule right till the end. Stay away from all distractions for next 6 months and give your best effort for the NEET.
Has anyone cracked NEET in 6 months?
Yes, there have been students in the past who cracked NEET in 6 months. It’s doable if you focus on NCERT, important NEET chapters and previous year papers.
Can I get 650 in NEET in 6 months?
Scoring 650 in NEET is achievable in 6 months with hard work, dedication and smart study plan. Complete all the topics from NCERT, practice all types of questions, give mock tests and solve past year papers.
Learn the problem solving tricks to crack NEET exam in 6 months from the top faculty and experts in Mystudycart NEET online course.