While schools and coaching institutes are closed amidst Corona virus and COVID-19 situation, students are stuck at home. Parents are worried about their studies. For those who like to prepare for IIT JEE and NEET should start studying for these exams right from home.
How to Prepare for IIT JEE/ NEET at Home in COVID-19 Pandemic?
Here are the tips to prepare for JEE/ NEET at home in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Create a private study space at your home.
- Make a daily timetable or routine for studies and breaks.
- Join an online coaching and attend classes from home.
- Be regular with your online classes.
- Clear all your doubts.
- Complete your homework/ assignments on time.
- Study consistently as per schedule.
- Revise every day to keep things in memory.
- Give online tests to assess your performance.
- Sleep well and take care of your health.
1. Create a private study space at your home
This is one of the most important things when you are preparing for JEE and NEET at home. You need a private study space without any outside interference and distraction. It would be best if you have a separate study room.
2. Make a daily timetable or routine for studies and breaks
The advantage of making a daily timetable is that once you are finished with a task, you already know what is next on your schedule. Include short breaks in between long study hours to boost your productivity.
3. Join an online coaching and attend classes from home
Don’t get worried about not being able to go to a coaching institute. These days you can attend coaching classes at home only. Many students nowadays are studying for JEE and NEET in online mode from IIT qualified experienced teachers at the comfort of their home.
4. Be regular with your online classes
Don’t miss out on any class. If for any unavoidable reason, you miss a class, then do watch the recording of the class before the next class. Recordings of live classes is a special feature of online coaching classes like Mystudycart.
5. Clear all your doubts
Don’t neglect any topic because you find it hard to understand. Get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up. Studying from home and taking online coaching allows students to clear their doubts more easily compared to traditional coaching institutes.
6. Complete your homework/ assignments on time
For continuous learning and practice, teachers give you homework and assignments. One of the key advice from the students who clear JEE/ NEET is to complete your work on time and avoid backlogs.
7. Study consistently as per schedule
Daily studies and practice is the most valuable habit to develop in JEE/ NEET preparation. Sticking with the schedule and studying consistently – and not just when you feel inspired or something like that – is very, very powerful.
8. Revise every day to keep things in memory
Keep revising what you are studying. The more you revise, the more you will remember and for a greater time. Make notes for easy revision.
9. Give online tests to assess your performance
In online coaching, you can solve mock tests at home to check your speed, accuracy and time management skills. Use test analysis to find your weak areas, silly mistakes and suggestions to improve the score in the next test.
10. Sleep well and take care of your health
Get a sleep of minimum 6-7 hours daily to bring maximum efficiency in studies. Eat nutritious food and take care of your health.
Stay home, stay safe.
Prepare for JEE/ NEET at your home by enrolling to online courses.