Numerical Value (Integer) type questions is the new addition to JEE Main paper pattern. There will be a total of 15 numerical value type questions (5 each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in JEE Main. In numerical value type questions, you have to enter the correct numerical value as answer (in decimal notation, truncated/ rounded-off to the second decimal place).
How to Solve the New Numerical Value (Integer) Type Questions in JEE Main 2020?
Tips to solve the numerical value (integer) type questions in the JEE Main.
- First make sure that your concepts and logic is clear of each topic.
- Read the question carefully and understand it properly. Identify what information is given and what is required to find.
- Decide quickly whether you can answer the question or not. Skip the question fast if you have no clue about how to solve it.
- Have a habit of focusing on the Units in which the value of a given physical quantity is provided.
- Don’t be in too much hurry while solving question as it can lead to silly mistakes. Verify if your steps are correct leading to the solution.
- Solve numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Practice integer type questions every day. Have a reliable goal, like solving 20 questions a day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Give a lot of new pattern JEE Main mock tests and analyse on the same day you get results.
- Numerical value type questions have no negative marking so you should attempt all 15 questions in mock tests and JEE Main exam.
- Don’t panic and stay calm while solving the questions.
Related Page : Online Crash Course for JEE Main January 2020 [New Pattern]