Every year, either due to not preparing well for JEE or class 12 board exams, many students take a drop for JEE. In 2020 and 2021, COVID-19 has affected the JEE aspirants preparation.
Is it worth repeating for JEE to secure a seat in an IIT, NIT or other prestigious institute? How droppers remain positive during the preparation?
We’ll find the answer to these questions in this post.
Is it Worth Taking a Drop for JEE?
Yes, it is worth taking a drop for JEE to get admission into the top engineering institutes like IITs and NITs. Preparing for JEE without having to worry about school tests, board exams, board results, etc., is very helpful. You will get ample time to practice a lot of questions at home.
If I take a drop for the JEE 2022, will there be any 75% criteria present for me?
Seeing the COVID-19 situation in the country, 75% eligibility criteria in class 12 Board exams may not be required for JEE 2022.
Motivation for JEE Droppers
Some motivational tips for JEE droppers :
- Repeating a year for JEE preparation is not a waste of time if you are determined to achieve your goal. You should have a will to study the same books, go through the same questions again and again.
- Dropping a year is a difficult decision but it will take you to your dreams and make your parents proud. If you give your best, you will always feel confident whether you are selected in JEE or not.
- Stay happy and excited. Don’t let the fact that you are a so-called repeater affect you much. A happy mind without any baggage will tend to focus more on studies than the one with loneliness and inferiority all around grasping you.
- Don’t go hard on yourself. Push yourself out of your comfort zone but only to an extent where it doesn’t become a burden. Don’t try to become someone that you are not.
- Remain calm when you are not able to understand any topic or your marks in tests do not reflect the hard work you put in. Eventually it will.
Always remember that anything is possible with proper planning, execution and consistent hard work.
Related Post : Best Online Coaching for JEE Droppers