Due to the hardship faced by JEE aspirants because of COVID-19 pandemic, not being able to prepare for JEE for other reasons, or not getting the desired result, many students take a drop to prepare for JEE. Droppers can prepare for JEE by joining online coaching classes from home.
Best Online Coaching for JEE Droppers
Mystudycart provides the best online coaching for JEE droppers. The JEE Repeaters online course includes live online classes, hard copy study material and online test series for JEE Main and Advanced. Stay home, stay safe and prepare for JEE through online classes from best IIT qualified teachers.
Benefits of Joining Mystudycart JEE Online Coaching for Droppers
- Best faculty for JEE droppers in online mode : An excellent academic team consisting of experienced teachers will teach you online at your home only.
- 2-way interactive classes : The classes will be live and 2-way interactive where students can easily clear their doubts. Recording of each class will be available for later reference.
- Exclusive study material : The JEE coaching modules (Booklets, DPPs, Question bank) will be delivered to the student’s address. The questions in study material will be on the basis of JEE syllabus and past year papers. Sometimes the questions level will be higher, just to prepare you well for tough problems.
- Short batches : Mystudycart online batches are short (20–25 students), so it’s easy to monitor each student’s progress. It allows a student to ask the doubts more easily and freely.
- Additional doubt removal sessions : Along with regular classes, there will be doubt removal sessions from time to time for clearing all the doubts of students.
- Online test series : Provides the real exam-hall experience at home. Solve online mock tests (chapter-wise and full paper tests) at the comfort of home. After giving the test, you can see the analysis like time spent on each question or section, your less scoring areas, silly mistakes and suggestions to improve in the next test.
- Counselling On the Go (OTG) : Our teachers and the counselling team regularly motivate JEE aspirants to not take too much pressure and feel confident for the exam.
Mystudycart JEE Repeaters Online Course
|Course Highlights||For JEE Droppers|
|Number of hours||450 hours of Live Online Classes|
|Recordings of Classes||Yes (For complete duration of the course)|
|Hard Copy Study Material||Yes (30 Booklets of PCM, 225 Daily Practice Papers)|
|All India Test Series (Online)||Yes|
See complete course features and details here : Online Course for JEE Droppers
Check out a free online demo class, and if you are satisfied with the quality of the teacher and the platform, you can enroll to the JEE repeaters online course.
FAQs on Mystudycart JEE Online Classes for Droppers
Will the JEE online classes be in English or Hindi?
The JEE online classes will be in English as it is a universal language that students from different parts of the country can understand. However, the students can ask their doubts in Hindi in doubt removal sessions.
What’s the duration and timing of the JEE online classes?
The JEE online classes will be 2 hours per day and 6 days in a week. The timings of the classes will be from 6pm to 11pm IST.
Which coaching institute provides the best online classes for JEE droppers?
Although, due to Corona, many traditional coaching institutes have started online classes for JEE, but they don’t have much experience in conducting online classes effectively. When talking about best online classes for JEE droppers, Mystudycart is right at the top because we have a strong digital platform and the best online tutors for JEE.