Physics is the subject in which you can score maximum marks with less effort if your concepts are crystal clear.
How to Score Better in the Physics NEET?
Tips to score good marks in the Physics NEET :
- Don’t try to mug up the things rather understand them clearly so that you can apply the concepts in solving problems.
- After going through all the concepts from a chapter, it is the time to solve numericals. Go with a book which contains all varieties of problems with varying levels. (Personally I would recommend you to go with NEET coaching modules).
- It is better to solve a book many times rather than solving a lot of books at once. So, solve that book twice/ thrice.
- I will strongly suggest you to solve previous year JEE Mains, KCET, GUJCET, State CETs questions rather than solving other unwanted stuff. It is because these days all these exams have levels just similar to NEET (even JEE Main).
- Solving these questions will not only give you more confidence but will also give you an idea about the type of questions framed in competitive exams.
- After completing the NEET Physics syllabus, make a formula book and try to revise it everyday before going to bed. So that all the formulas will be at your fingertips on the day of exam.
NCERT for Good Score in NEET Physics
Your Physics NEET preparation is still half left without NCERT books. You can’t get a good score in NEET Physics by skipping NCERT textbook.
Have a glance over a few questions directly asked from lines of NCERT in recent years.
These are some questions which show the importance of NCERT books to get a perfect score in NEET Physics.
Maximum students lose their marks in NEET Physics because although they are conceptually strong they are not thorough with the lines of NCERT.
Important NCERT Topics for NEET Physics
It is not everyone’s cup of tea to go through each and every line of boring NCERT. So I would like to suggest some important topics from NCERT which are sufficient to score better in NEET Physics.
Important NCERT Topics for NEET Physics :
After reading these topics, make a short note containing the points from NCERT which you found completely new to you. Also note down all the graphs from NCERT Physics in a separate copy. If you want a perfect score you can’t skip anything.
Even during my preparation I was trying to read the whole NCERT book but I was unable to complete my target and I ended up scoring 170 marks in NEET Physics.
Stick to your strategy, follow a discipline schedule and you will definitely rock in the exam.
Hope it helps.
NEET 2021 Score & AIR – 685
Related Posts :