A smart revision technique for NEET will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence for the exam. (I’m assuming that you have a very good grasp on every topic).
Learn some exclusive revision tricks in NEET online crash course.
How to Revise for NEET 2020?
Here are some of the top revision tips for NEET.
NEET Physics Revision
- Revise from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the best way to revise Physics.
- If you haven’t made it, then just go through formulas & highlighted points in your notes.
- Then solve those questions which you weren’t able to solve in one go, last time.
- While solving questions always mark them according to their difficulty level & number of attempts you made to solve them, so that next time you solve only those questions which you weren’t able to do previous time.
NEET Chemistry Revision
- Just go through important points and formulas.
- Make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- For doing questions, same tips as in physics.
NEET Biology Revision
- Just go through highlighted points from your notes/ coaching modules/ NCERT.
- First take a whole look at the chapter in just 5 minutes. Then go deeper in concepts and diagrams.
- Try to explain diagrams and concepts to yourself, you’ll recall the topic much better.
So these were my tried and tested ways of revision during NEET preparation.
Hope it helps 🙂
MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak
Related Post : Tips to make revision notes for NEET
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook