Revision is the most important part of NEET preparation. A smart revision technique for NEET will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence for the exam.
In this post I will share with you the most helpful revision strategy for NEET exam preparation. After reading the below tips and strategy, you will be able to revise the full NEET syllabus in the remaining time before the NEET exam.
How to Revise NEET Syllabus?
The ideal revision strategy and plan for NEET :
- Start with revising all the important topics and chapters.
- Practice some questions to check your knowledge of the concepts.
- Read all your notes with focus and concentration, a mere look into them should remind you of all theory and problems you solved.
- Dedicate at least 2-3 hours every day practicing a mock test/ previous year paper and solving questions.
- Analyse the topics whose questions you are doing wrong, give more time to read these topics again and practice similar questions.
- Clear ALL your doubts and queries what you have hidden so far (NEET online doubt clearing).
- During revision if you find that you forgot a concept or topic, then it’s fine. You are a human, not a machine. Humans forget sometimes. Have a glance at the topic again, solve a couple of questions, and you will be back on track.
Subject-wise Revision Strategy for NEET
Here is the subject-wise revision strategy for the NEET exam.
NEET Physics Revision Strategy
- Revise from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the best way to revise Physics.
- If you haven’t made it, then just go through formulas & highlighted points in your notes.
- Then solve those questions which you weren’t able to solve in one go, last time.
- While solving questions always mark them according to their difficulty level & number of attempts you made to solve them, so that next time you solve only those questions which you weren’t able to do previous time.
NEET Chemistry Revision Strategy
- Just go through important points and formulas.
- Make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- For doing questions, same tips as in physics.
NEET Biology Revision Strategy
- Just go through highlighted points from your notes/ coaching modules/ NCERT.
- First take a whole look at the chapter in just 5 minutes. Then go deeper in concepts and diagrams.
- Try to explain diagrams and concepts to yourself, you’ll recall the topic much better.
NEET Revision FAQs
How do I revise the whole NEET syllabus in the last month?
Revise the chapters which you have already prepared and make sure you get no questions wrong in these chapters. Revise Biology and Chemistry from NCERT textbooks and notes only. In Physics, revise the formulas of all the chapters (even if you haven’t studied the chapter well, you can still solve the formula based questions of the chapter). Practice a full syllabus mock test everyday.
How can I revise the full syllabus of NEET?
Start revising the full NEET syllabus at least a month before the exam. Plan your revision timetable. The best way is to revise in short blocks like 45-60 minutes, with small breaks in between to rest your mind.
Learn some of the best revision tips from teachers and experts in NEET Online Courses.
MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak
Related Post : Tips to make revision notes for NEET
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook