A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET. (I’m assuming that you have a very good grasp on every topic & have to revise whole 11 & 12 NEET syllabus). So here’s what I did :
Tips to Revise NEET Complete Syllabus
1. Revising Physics for NEET
- Revising from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the best way.
- But if you haven’t made it, then just go through formulas & highlighted points in your notes.
- Then solve those questions which you wasn’t able to solve in one go, last time.
- While solving questions always mark them according to their difficulty level & number of attempts you made to solve them, so that next time you solve only those questions which you wasn’t able to do previous time.
2. Revising Chemistry for NEET
- Just go through important points and formulas.
- I would suggest to make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- For doing questions, same as in physics.
3. Revising Biology for NEET
- Just go through highlighted points from your notes/coaching modules/NCERT.
- First take a whole look of chapter in just 5 min. Then go deeper in concepts and diagrams.
- Try to explain diagrams and concepts to yourself, you’ll recall topic much better.
So these are my tried and tested ways of revising syllabus during NEET preparation.
Hope it helps 🙂
MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak
Related Page : NEET-UG 2019 Online Crash Course
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook