A smart revision technique for NEET will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence for the exam. (I’m assuming that you have a very good grasp on every topic).
How to Revise for NEET Physics, Chemistry, Biology?
Here is a smart revision strategy for the NEET exam.
NEET Physics Revision Strategy
- Revise from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the best way to revise Physics.
- If you haven’t made it, then just go through formulas & highlighted points in your notes.
- Then solve those questions which you weren’t able to solve in one go, last time.
- While solving questions always mark them according to their difficulty level & number of attempts you made to solve them, so that next time you solve only those questions which you weren’t able to do previous time.
NEET Chemistry Revision Strategy
- Just go through important points and formulas.
- Make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- For doing questions, same tips as in physics.
NEET Biology Revision Strategy
- Just go through highlighted points from your notes/ coaching modules/ NCERT.
- First take a whole look at the chapter in just 5 minutes. Then go deeper in concepts and diagrams.
- Try to explain diagrams and concepts to yourself, you’ll recall the topic much better.
So these were my tried and tested ways of revision during NEET preparation.
Hope it helps 🙂
Learn some of the best revision tips from teachers and experts in NEET Online Courses.
MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak
Related Post : Tips to make revision notes for NEET
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook