A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET.
So here’s what I did :
(I’m assuming that you have a very good grasp on every topic & have to revise whole 11 & 12 syllabus).
- Revising from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the best way.
- But if you haven’t made it, then just go through formulas & highlighted points in your notes.
- Then solve those questions which you wasn’t able to solve in one go, last time.
- While solving questions always mark them according to their difficulty level & number of attempts you made to solve them, so that next time you solve only those questions which you wasn’t able to do previous time.
- Just go through important points and formulas.
- I would suggest to make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- For doing questions, same as in physics.
- Just go through highlighted points from your notes/coaching modules/NCERT.
- First take a whole look of chapter in just 5 min. Then go deeper in concepts and diagrams.
- Try to explain diagrams and concepts to yourself, you’ll recall topic much better.
So these are my tried and tested ways of revising during NEET preparation.
Hope it helps 🙂
MBBS from Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak