Since NTA has taken over the responsibility of conducting NEET 2019 exam twice a year (February and May) in online mode, medical aspirants have become anxious about targeting NEET 2019 February exam. They are asking questions like,
What should be the study plan now to clear NEET 2019 exam in February?
Is it possible to crack NEET 2019 February exam in 6 months?
It is totally enough to crack NEET 2019 February exam in remaining months given you are dedicated enough. Let’s see the ideal plan and strategy to achieve this.
6 Months Strategy Plan for NEET 2019 Online Exam in February
With 6 months left to NEET 2019 February exam, here is the strategy and preparation tips to clear the exam :
- Work on your concepts so that you will be able to solve every type of question in the exam. Study NCERT biology completely, it contains the major portion of NEET question paper.
- Study examples carefully. They help you to relate concepts to real world things. You can understand theory better with the help of examples.
- Revise every day. A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Once class 12 syllabus will be over, revise class 11 topics. After that solve NEET online mock tests, as many as possible.
- Analyze your mistakes. If you got a question wrong, understand why you got it wrong. Find out what you’re good at and not so good at. Work on your weakness and then attempt problems related to it.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. Don’t neglect your strengths as these will be crucial in fetching a good rank in NEET.
- Time management and the pattern of solving questions is important to clear NEET with good score. You have to reach to the solution in fastest possible time. Learn to apply tricks in solving problems. This comes with lots of practice.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Don’t get nervous. Stay positive always, no matter how difficult situations are. Have a confidence and faith in your ability.
Droppers Strategy to Clear NEET 2019 in 6 Months
Along with the above tips, as a dropper, make your best attempt for NEET February exam. If it doesn’t go as per expectations, then May exam is there for backup.
Stick to your plans and existing study schedule. While freshers are getting worried about how to handle board exams, you have to aim for NEET only. It’s an advantage.
An online course for NEET will be handy for both freshers and droppers, where you can clear your doubts from experienced teachers and practice online mock tests for NEET.
Related Page : NEET Online Examination Process, Difficulty Level and FAQs