Since NTA has taken over the responsibility of conducting NEET 2019 exam, medical aspirants have become anxious about how to prepare for NEET exam. They are asking questions like,
What should be the study plan now to clear NEET 2019 exam conducted by NTA?
Is it possible to crack NEET 2019 exam in less than 2 months?
It is totally enough to crack NEET 2019 exam in remaining months given you are dedicated enough. Let’s see the ideal plan and strategy to achieve this.
Two Months Strategy and Study Plan to Crack NEET 2019
With less than 2 months left to NEET 2019 exam, here is the strategy and preparation tips to clear the exam :
- Work on your concepts so that you will be able to solve every type of question in the exam. Study NCERT biology completely, it contains the major portion of NEET question paper.
- Study examples carefully. They help you to relate concepts to real world things. You can understand theory better with the help of examples.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- If you have doubts pending in some key topics, clear them. It’s not a good practice to ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have general idea about every chapter.
- Solve NEET past years papers and mock tests. The objective is to have enough practice in solving problems and improving the speed.
- Analyze your mistakes in tests. If you got a question wrong, understand why you got it wrong. Find out what you’re good at and not so good at. Work on your weakness and then attempt problems related to it.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. Don’t neglect your strengths as these will be crucial in fetching a good rank in NEET.
- Time management and the pattern of solving questions is important to clear NEET with good score. You have to reach to the solution in fastest possible time. Learn to apply tricks in solving problems. This comes with lots of practice.
- Revise every day. A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Don’t get nervous. Stay positive always, no matter how difficult situations are. Have a confidence and faith in your ability.
An Online Crash Course for NEET will be handy where you can clear your doubts from experienced teachers and practice online mock tests for NEET 2019.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook