One of the change from NEET-UG 2019 onwards is, unlike previous years, NEET was conducted in afternoon session (between 2:00 – 5:00 pm). Many NEET aspirants are thinking – “What can be the ideal routine/schedule to perform well in NEET exam in afternoon?”
NEET exam in afternoon can be tricky for many aspirants, especially those who prefer exam in morning shift. In morning they feel fresh but as time moves towards afternoon, they may feel restless. Whenever you wait for anything, the boredom and sleepiness can come.
So you need to make a few adjustments in your NEET Schedule to prepare well for the exam in afternoon.
Ideal Schedule to Perform Well in NEET 2020 Exam in Afternoon
- Start solving NEET mock tests during afternoon (between 2:00 – 5:00 pm). The objective is to practice as much as you can, to feel comfortable giving exam in afternoon session.
- If possible, you can join an online test series that allows you to solve mock tests at any time.
- If you are taking coaching, ask your teachers to allow practicing NEET tests during afternoon slot.
- On exam day, eat sufficient breakfast and try to skip lunch. You can have fruits, juice, glucose, if required, but avoid heavy meal during afternoon.
- Don’t do anything that can make you sleepy in the afternoon. You can adjust your sleep and wake up timings accordingly. The routine which you follow now will prepare you well for the exam day.
Hope it helps.
All the best.
Related Post : NEET 2020 Study Plan