One of the changes in NEET-UG from year 2019 onwards is, unlike previous years, NEET will be conducted in afternoon session. Many NEET aspirants are thinking – “What should be the ideal process to perform well in NEET exam in the afternoon?”
NEET exam in the afternoon can be tricky for many students, especially those who prefer exam in the morning shift. In the morning students feel fresh but as time moves towards afternoon, they may feel restless. Whenever you wait for anything, boredom and sleepiness can come.
So you need to make a few adjustments in your NEET preparation schedule to perform well in the NEET exam.
How to Perform Well in NEET Exam During the Afternoon Session?
Tips to perform well in NEET exam during the afternoon session.
- Start solving NEET mock tests during afternoon. The objective is to practice as much as you can, to feel comfortable giving exam in the afternoon session.
- Join an online test series that allows you to solve mock tests at any time.
- Ask your teachers to allow practicing NEET tests during the afternoon slot, if you are taking coaching.
- Eat sufficient breakfast and try to skip lunch on the exam day. You can have fruits, juice, glucose, if required, but avoid heavy meals during the afternoon.
- Don’t do anything that can make you sleepy in the afternoon. You can adjust your sleep and wake up timings accordingly. The routine which you follow now will prepare you well for the exam day.
Related Page : NEET Exam Day Strategy