NEET preparation in class 12 brings the board exams in focus. NEET aspirants have to make sure their concepts are strong so that they can prepare well for NEET in class 12 with board exams.
How to Prepare for NEET in Class 12 Along with Board Exams?
Tips to prepare for NEET in class 12 with board exams.
- NEET syllabus covers all your class 12 concepts and topics. You will be prepared well for board exams when you study for NEET.
- Make a balance between current studies and backlogs. If you have backlogs, then you need to be careful that you don’t stay behind in your current topics in the class in order to cover your backlogs.
- NCERT books are recommended by students who clear NEET. Solved examples and summary is of great help.
- Try to follow a NEET study material over the reference books so that you can focus on NEET level topics and questions only.
- Study with full concentration whenever you study. Make sure you achieve your daily or weekly targets. Do your homework and assignments on time and take them seriously. Don’t procrastinate.
- Understand the concepts instead of memorizing them (some exception to Chemistry and Biology).
- Read through your weaker sections and then attempt problems related to it.
- Don’t get depressed due to low scores in tests. Analyse your performance in tests and learn from mistakes.
- Make notes. Include your own shortcuts and tricks.
- Keep revising what you are studying. A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET.
- One month before your class 12 board exams, you can solve sample papers of your board to practice subjective questions and answers.
- Be determined and stay motivated. There will be times when you would find it difficult to understand and manage things. Do not give up.
Many students get worried that if they prepare for NEET in class 12, their boards preparation may get affected due to this. This is a wrong assumption. Rightly said by Himanshi Malik (MBBS student).
“Boards are something that need not to be worried about. If your grasp on concepts is good then it is easy. As a NEET aspirant, your sole focus is on MCQs so you may find subjective questions difficult to write but believe me you can still do very good with just a little practice. Just do previous years question papers. Try to write in points and draw flowcharts. Manage time while attempting.”
Get the best preparation for NEET in class 12 along with board exams in NEET Online Course.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook