JEE Main 2021 examination will be conducted 4 times in a year. The question is how to decide when to appear for JEE Main? What would be the ideal time to give the JEE Main exam, in February, March, April or in May?
Tips on How to Decide When to Give JEE Main Exam
- You should give the JEE Main exam in February, even if you are not fully prepared, to get the experience of giving the real exam.
- Don’t choose only the last JEE Main session in May. It will add unnecessary pressure as it’s the last chance to crack the exam.
- Keep in mind your Boards preparation. If it’s below par, then you can avoid appearing for JEE Main session which is near to Board exams.
- If you are taking coaching or have joined a course for JEE preparation, then ask your teachers about any specific advice for appearing in JEE Main.
- Don’t get worried or demotivated if JEE Main first attempt doesn’t go as per your expectations. You can improve your score by attempting the exam again 3 times.
Finally, deciding when to appear for JEE Main depends on your comfort level, board preparation, ability to handle pressure and other above mentioned points. You can choose JEE Main session as per your convenience.
Prepare for JEE Main all sessions and improve score by learning from the best faculty and experts in JEE Online Crash Course.
We’re listening to students.
Have something to say about this article, or any question in mind? Share it with us on Facebook