Related Post : How to Get Success in NEET
For NEET-UG, the process in last few months before examination is similar to other entrance exams. Things that you need to keep in mind for NEET in coming months:
- Revise everything. If you have prepared notes for each subject, then go through them, otherwise do revision from NCERT (especially Biology).
- If you have doubts pending in some key topics, clear them. Take extra help from your teachers.
- Give more time to Physics. Most students score well in Chemistry and Biology but they found Physics lengthy. Understand the concepts, mugging will not work in Physics.
- It’s not a good practice to ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have general idea about every chapter.
- Time management is the key. You should devote enough time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- Solve NEET past year papers and mock tests. Create an exam like environment at your home and solve the papers at morning time, the time scheduled for NEET exam. The objective is to have enough practice in solving problems and improving the speed.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Don’t take extreme pressure, it will be good for you if you go with a positive mind to the exam.
- Avoid silly mistakes, first in mock tests and then on the exam day. Remain calm and composed. That’s the sign of a Doctor in progress!
Related Post : How to Prepare for NEET 2019 Exam in February
Wishing you all the best for NEET-UG examination!
If you are also targeting AIIMS entrance test, this post is a handy read: AIIMS Entrance Examination Preparation Tips