“Students become temporary blind while doing paper.” These are the words my teacher used to tell us.
He told that while attempting NEET paper, students are in pressure, hence they don’t even read the questions completely, and then, tend to commit silly mistakes.
Some students tremble while bubbling OMR. Many often commit calculation mistakes. He said, students even do simple calculation wrong due to exam pressure.
We forget simple things which we are not able to forget till 100 years. So these silly mistakes pulls us back from the top and also break our self-confidence.
How to Avoid Silly Mistakes and Negative Marking in NEET?
Here are some ways to minimize the silly mistakes and negative marking in NEET paper.
- Practice more question in bounded time duration.
- Take deep breath and relax yourself while sitting for exams.
- Do calculations clearly on clean side of the rough sheet.
- Read full question properly, then look for the options.
- Give ample time for bubbling OMR as it is the mirror of your hard work.
- Don’t be in hurry while attempting Biology. Read both question and options properly.
- Never try to guess answer as it will unnecessarily create negative marking.
- Have confidence and faith in your hard work.
All the best.
NEET 2019 AIR-8255
Related Post : Tips to Overcome NEET Exam Day Anxiety