“Students become temporary blind while doing NEET paper.” These are the words my teacher used to tell us. He said that while attempting NEET exam, students are in pressure, hence they don’t even read the questions completely, and then tend to commit silly mistakes.
How to Avoid Silly Mistakes in NEET?
8 easy ways to avoid silly mistakes in the NEET exam :
- Practice more questions in bounded time duration.
- Take a deep breath and relax yourself while sitting for exams.
- Do calculations clearly on the clean side of the rough sheet.
- Read the full question properly, then look for the options.
- Give ample time for bubbling OMR as it is the mirror of your hard work.
- Don’t be in a hurry while attempting Biology. Read both questions and options properly.
- Never try to guess the answer as it will unnecessarily create negative marking.
- Have confidence and faith in your hard work.
Some students tremble while bubbling OMR sheet in NEET. Many often commit calculation mistakes. He said students even do simple calculations wrong due to exam pressure. We forget simple things which we are not able to forget till 100 years. So these silly mistakes pull us back from the top and also break our self-confidence.
Learn the best ways to avoid silly calculation mistakes in the exam from NEET experts and teachers in NEET online courses.
NEET 2019 AIR-8255