“Students become temporary blind while doing paper.” These are the words my teacher used to tell us. He said that while attempting NEET paper, students are in pressure, hence they don’t even read the questions completely, and then tend to commit silly mistakes.
Some students tremble while bubbling OMR. Many often commit calculation mistakes. He said students even do simple calculations wrong due to exam pressure. We forget simple things which we are not able to forget till 100 years. So these silly mistakes pull us back from the top and also break our self-confidence.
8 Easy Ways to Avoid Silly Mistakes in NEET 2020
Here are some ways to avoid silly mistakes in the NEET exam.
- Practice more questions in bounded time duration.
- Take a deep breath and relax yourself while sitting for exams.
- Do calculations clearly on the clean side of the rough sheet.
- Read the full question properly, then look for the options.
- Give ample time for bubbling OMR as it is the mirror of your hard work.
- Don’t be in a hurry while attempting Biology. Read both questions and options properly.
- Never try to guess the answer as it will unnecessarily create negative marking.
- Have confidence and faith in your hard work.
All the best.
NEET 2019 AIR-8255
Related Post : Tips to Overcome NEET Exam Day Anxiety